Blackvue DR750LW-2CH. 1080p/30Fps + 1080p/30Fps, Sony Exmor + OV CMOS, WiFi, GPS, 4" LCD,

Made Increased the bitrate in the future custom firmware. Work is currently under way to improve the volume (speaker)

acdyh.png

BlackVue_App_1.73.apk

1. Fixed DR750LW-2CH FOTA function error
2. Fixed DR750LW-2CH Settings error

which brand of SD cards are recommended for 750?

Any significant difference between Lukas 9700 two channel and blackvue 750? Price seems identical.

Received the 750, but any installation guide on the wiring? The manual doesnt say anything about that at all. Mine needs to be installed on a VW golf

IF you go back a page there is a pic of the wiring which is labelled Is pretty simple. Best method is to buy two addafuses and fit them in spare fuse sockets or pick two existing ones and use them Only need a 5amp fuse in them.
Get a multimeter and find one which is permanently on. That is for the wire labelled Battery Then get one that turns of with the ignition. Thats for ACC. Use a screw near the fuse block for the earth Just make sure its on metal that is part of the body.

Hi Hillbilly,

I followed this instruction:
Which is basically same as your solution.
I connect it one permanent fuse (cigarette charger), another to the windscreen wiper, grounded it as well.
Somehow, it just won't turn on (but works perfectly fine with my Vico), are there other ways that I can try?

thanks
IF you go back a page there is a pic of the wiring which is labelled Is pretty simple. Best method is to buy two addafuses and fit them in spare fuse sockets or pick two existing ones and use them Only need a 5amp fuse in them.
Get a multimeter and find one which is permanently on. That is for the wire labelled Battery Then get one that turns of with the ignition. Thats for ACC. Use a screw near the fuse block for the earth Just make sure its on metal that is part of the body.

Hi Hillbilly,

I followed this instruction:
Which is basically same as your solution.
I connect it one permanent fuse (cigarette charger), another to the windscreen wiper, grounded it as well.
Somehow, it just won't turn on (but works perfectly fine with my Vico), are there other ways that I can try?

thanks
On most cars the ciggy is not permanent if it isnt it should still turn on when ignition is turned on,

Do you have a power magic? If not you only need to wire both the red and yellow to an acc feed and it will go when car is turned on Did you test the earth point as lots of metal is only connected to plastic then to the body Try a different place for it or better still meter it out to ensure it works

The one on VW Mk7s can be permanently on. My 750 won't turn on even the ignition is on.

Must the Earth be "grounded" properly in order to turn on the 750?

And no, I dont have a power magic

The one on VW Mk7s can be permanently on. My 750 won't turn on even the ignition is on.

Must the Earth be "grounded" properly in order to turn on the 750?
yes nothing will work without an earth

Just realize there is an insulating coating (black) on the bolts that isolates the grounding to the car frame.

First Polarizer Filter for BlackVue DR750LW

Also as I said not all the obvious metal bits are grounded to the frame.

Finally got it working! The OS is very responsive, screen is crisp and clear. Day time video is decent, definitely better than my Vico WF1. I will try out the night shots soon.

What was wrong that it didnt work.

Always good to post the solution to a problem you have asked for help with.

Back