Bublcam

DashCamMan

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Just came across the Bublcam on Kickstarter. A small camera with 4 lenses that captures 360 degrees of video. Has Wi-Fi streaming as well. Add in loop recording and auto-start / auto-off and it would be a very interesting dash cam.

c8aedf3e77b8c299711adadbe157964f_large.jpg

Thanks for posting. Looks like a neat idea. I was actually a little tempted to grab one. I have been wanting something for home security but I'm not to familiar with home security set ups, and the price tag seems a little bit out of my budget at $399 CAD/$382USD. Still a neat idea though and glad to see it got funded. Any progress in new ideas is good progress.

Similar idea I had ( have ? ) with 4 x mobius put together like a cross and mount inside car centre ceiling for 24/7 monitoring. Replace batteries with capacitors. Add extra car battery ( gel-type ? ) and so on. , a lot of crazy ideas in my head. If only mobius would have motion detection activation ... ehhh.
"Bubl" looks great idea already built in what I need for my project.

f7391434213286d69c3f4731648963c0_large.jpeg

1b1f96cad989270d1f7df907cfe7dbce_large.jpg

Yes, I red this, thats why I still not giving up idea of using 3 mobius ( two side windows and rear built into brake light ). For front I will use some other high-end dash cam.
Of course bublcam also a good base for some diy project, but not known how good it's in the dark ( night ). ANd i thinkg 190 degree per each camera is too much for dashcam users. All objects will be too far to read vital data.

Back