Continue Recording at Traffic Lights

RogerH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Koonlung K1s (x2), BlueSkySea Mini 0906
I have a Mini 0801 which is working great, I have it wired into the back of my ignition, so it turns on and off with the ignition. I've set it onto Motion Detect, so that it automatically starts recording as soon as the car starts moving. However, it stops recording when I am stationary at traffic lights (after about 10 seconds). It then starts recording again when I pull off.

This is an issue, as there have already been 2 incidents that happened when I was at a traffic light that were not recorded, and it would have been really handy to have video recording of them.

Am I correct that turning on Motion Detect is the reason it stops recording when I am stationary ? Also, if I turn Motion Detect OFF, will this mean that when I turn on the ignition, the camera will NOT start recording automatically ?

turn motion detect off and it will work as it should, the motion detect doesn't work well on this model

Thanks for the reply. So with Motion Detect OFF, will it still start recording automatically when I turn on the ignition and the camera receives power ?

Great :)

Thank you very much for your quick replies.

Back