Hi, Since my LK7900 is pretty much useless with its bad focus, I thought I would see if I could fix it. Taking the cam apart is very easy, once the magic incantation is known! I am not going to post the method, until I am confident that it will work again after reassembly. I wish I had thought to take some pics, before I did it. WARNING! 1. Your cam will not be as pretty after you take it apart, as the flashy bezel gets grunged a bit! 2. I do not know whether, once I put it together again, whether it will work! 3. I cannot think of a way of testing the focus, other than painful reiteration of dissemble, adjust, reassemble, test, repeat adinfinitum. The lens is adjustable on a screw thread UNFORTUNATELY it is glued into place with (I think) varnish. I have scraped off the visible glue, in the angle between the lens and screw housing, however I cannot rotate it, it must have varnish down between the threads. It is not the sort of item one can take a pipe wrench to, to unscrew it!!! I have attached a couple of pictures of the lens unit.