Easy way How to synchronize videos in AVS Video Editor ( AVS4YOU )

As usual for u'r posts, a excellent solution...synchronizing by using the sound file, great idea. ..btw....I had to turn my speakers up to the max to hear u.

I've been trying to learn just a few things in ASDC Video Editor,a freebie. I don't take, post or do any video at all. I only want to learn enough so I can post my DC vids here on this forum, I have no interest in learning anything other then whats necessary to present a reasonable video here so others can see my how my DCs perform.

Have u ever used ASDC? Unfortunately, there r very few instructions on how to do even basic things like cutting, trimming etc. The instructions from the owners r all in google-translation words. There's a couple of YouTube vids but that's it.

As usual for u'r posts, a excellent solution...synchronizing by using the sound file, great idea. ..btw....I had to turn my speakers up to the max to hear u.

I've been trying to learn just a few things in ASDC Video Editor,a freebie. I don't take, post or do any video at all. I only want to learn enough so I can post my DC vids here on this forum, I have no interest in learning anything other then whats necessary to present a reasonable video here so others can see my how my DCs perform.

Have u ever used ASDC? Unfortunately, there r very few instructions on how to do even basic things like cutting, trimming etc. The instructions from the owners r all in google-translation words. There's a couple of YouTube vids but that's it.

Thanks for pointing out about "turn up volume"-thing. Probably I forgot to adjust mic.-levels. I have added an "annotation" into youtube to "turn up the volume" ;)
Dont remember using ASDC. After testing nearly dozens of different video editing programs, I stoped on AVS, - it's most user-friendly for me. For relatively small money you get a lot of useful programs from AVS4YOU. I am happy with it at the moment.

Thanks Niko. I was very frustrated with Pinnacle. This appears much easier to use.
The video seems to be corrected as it was easy to hear when I tried.
The AVS registration process linked to a great site demonstrating how to do common tasks. This would be a good introduction to people considering if they wanted to download this video editing tool.
http://videoguides.avs4you.com/video.aspx

Thanks Niko. I was very frustrated with Pinnacle. This appears much easier to use.

You are welcome.
I have tested many video editing softwares and found AVS4You best easy to use ( userfriendly ) choice for me. Hope you like it to.

I got really frustrated also w/ the entire video editing thing...I was scared off by the free open-source Blender program as it was mainly 3-d app. But found out it had a video editor built into it & that some folks use it just for that feature. Sure enough.......wasn't hard to learn & let's me do everything I need in order to put the vids up here.

I just played around for a hour or so to get a feel for the AVS editor. Now I will have to find how/where to purchase this.

Well duh its on the site I downloaded it to try it out at.

I guess I should do the unlimited version. A year will certainly not be long enough.

Woot Activated. Now to go back and learn some more.

Thanks Niko

Last edited:
I just played around for a hour or so to get a feel for the AVS editor. Now I will have to find how/where to purchase this.

Well duh its on the site I downloaded it to try it out at.

I guess I should do the unlimited version. A year will certainly not be long enough.

Woot Activated. Now to go back and learn some more.

Thanks Niko

You are welcome.

I paid one-time "unlimited" 59 usd and got in total 18 different very useful software. Very happy with this package deal.

http://www.avs4you.com/

P.S. - for "glueing" video clips together I still use Registrator Viewer, - it's lightning fast, much faster than AVS Video editor, But for rest of the video editing stuff I use AVS.

Great info.I think AVS Video Editor is one of the best video editor software. Thank for share.
And don't forget to get the coupon at IfCoupons.

Last edited:
Great info.I think AVS Video Editor is one of the best video editor software. Thank for share.
And don't forget to get the coupon at IfCoupons.
I can not claim it "one of the best", there are many others good software out there, but for what I do in relation to dashcam video editings, I found it most practical and userfriendly ( easy ) for me.
There are few things I would ad to it, so if you are affiliated to AVS, let me know, I will share my ideas.

Back