G1W-C works with Samsung 64Gb MicroSDXC ( MicroSD, Micro SDXC )

Mine is the older G1W, I was able to format a 64GB SDXC microsd using the DVR itself. It formatted to exFAT and I was able to fill up the card and loop correctly. I had previously tried FAT32 using Guiformat but it didn't work, as the DVR complained the formatting was incorrect.

I have a G1W-C from estore009 that I just got barely a week ago. I put in a Samsung 32 GB micro SD class 6 because I was afraid of issues with class 10 memory cards that I read online. It keeps giving me issues about recording. It will record from a range of a few seconds to a few minutes even though I had set it for 5 minute recordings with loop and G-Sensor is on medium (No motion detection either). I even changed the settings too while driving to see if that would make a difference and it didn't.

Do you guys know any tips to help me on this?

Mine is the older G1W, I was able to format a 64GB SDXC microsd using the DVR itself. It formatted to exFAT and I was able to fill up the card and loop correctly. I had previously tried FAT32 using Guiformat but it didn't work, as the DVR complained the formatting was incorrect.
Hello almat, are you still using the older G1W with 64GB SDXC MicroSD in exfat? If so, have you had any problems?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P G1WX 6
iDerek G1WX 3
Back