Is 128GB SD Card Compatible with LK-7900

Yes, 128gb works but it can be picky on brand.

would guess that brand is suitable though
Hehe... didn't even look at the link and ass-u-med ebay link was for aftermarket brand.

As per Lukas, that camera supports 256GB so should be no problem.

7900_Ace_eng_02.jpg

$194 is way too much for 128gb but I guess that's the price to make sure it works with the camera.

Or you can try a Transcend pro ones as I heard Lukas uses Transcend brand.

Yup as everyone has said the Lukas 7900 supports unto 256GB.

However I would be cautious of this listing. They are not listed on Lukas website of authorize distributors. Their certificate doesn't look real.
They are mostly a sub retailer reselling domestic Korean Lukas product.
Though since its eBay, you would be covered with Ebay's buyers protection. So you should be safe.
Lukas MSRP for the 128GB card is $150 $USD.

Dear Friends, Thanks a lot for your help. What I understood its pretty big risk buying 128GB SD card for $194 on ebay. One gentleman @Sunny suggested to buy Transcend SD Card. So far I found this link with reasonable price. what do you guys suggest, Is the Transcend work on LK-7900?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...m_re=transcend_sd_card-_-20-208-991-_-Product

Thanks
I think the ultimate series is the one Lukas uses so you should be okay.
Plus, you can always return to Newegg if it doesn't work so you'll only loose few bucks in return shipping.

Lukas uses commercial transcend cards.
I run a 128gb Kingston in my Lk-7900 with no issues. I picked it up on Amazon for $70 sent straight from Kingston.
$194 is highway robbery.

Back