Genuine G1WH For 42.49$

hwgeek

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Dear Friends,

Update 7/7/2014:
Now G1WH costs just 42.49$ with B25627 coupon!
Click Here for G1WH
Enjoy :).

Update 6/14/2014:
Now G1WH costs just 46.69$ with f54ded coupon!
Click Here for G1WH
Enjoy :).

Update 5/1/2014:

Some users from here(thanks Michelin Man) and other forums received this DVR from Banggood and found it Genuine-So no worries ordering from them :)

Hope you like it- if there is a problem with this post I apologize and you can delete it.
Drive safely :).

Best Regards,
HwGeek

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent value :)

Worth having as a rear dash cam at this price :)

And in euro it is 35.43€ with 201407 coupon discount.... I just made an order.

Thanks, ordered one. Although they are out of stock until the end of the month.

I ordered one on the 18th supposedly it was shipped on the 21st.

For that price though, it is a very good deal. I payed for express shipping but even then it was cheap.

Hoping it's the real deal and has better audio quality than the unit I ordered from Foxoffer.

I ordered 2 G1WH and they were shipped on 14th so I hope next 7~10 days I will get them and I will update this thread.

Good News- Today I have got their newsletter and they have special promotion for new arrives on Collection New arrivals for Auto & Motor category and they offer 15% OFF coupon- you can find G1WH and other DVR's in this promotion! :)
Now G1WH cost just 42.49$ with B25627 coupon!

Last edited:
Cheers!

^That's an even better deal, makes me want to get another one, but I wanted to wait until my first one arrives so I can check it out.

I wonder how long that coupon lasts.

I Have good news and bad news :)

The good news are that other forum member from carsforum.co.il received the G1WH and found that it is Genuine and records 1080P in MOV format :).
The bad news - banggood found out that the 15% was to much for 49.99$ sale price so the price back to 56.99$ and with the 15% off coupon its 48.44$ :).

ohh well, good to hear it is indeed real.

Shame on the discount being null now though, was going to get another one.

I hope they bring back another 15% coupon sometime in the future.

You are right :)
But the B25627 coupon is still working and the 48.44$ price I think is the lowest price for real G1WH for now.
I hope next week I will get mine too :).

Ohh, I get you, I just checked.

The price of the camera went back up but the coupon still works.

But yeah, even at that price it would be worth getting one as a rear camera.

hwgeek: did you get the expedited shipping? or the EMS shipping?

I chose the free reg. shipping- sent by Sweden post on 4/14/14

I don't know if it's just in my case but, Banggood said mine was shipped on the 21st, which was confirmed by 'Flytexpress' or something similar.

Then it mysteriously changed to being shipped on the late afternoon on the 23rd, which a TNT tracking number popped up on the order status.

The tracking number was not active until the 24th, which stated the item was picked up on the 24th.

I just hate how you pay for express shipping but it takes them a few days to even send it out.

I just got a price of $ 54.83 ( Canadian $ ) for the G1WH from Bang Good. Seems like a decent price and free shipping. Reviews on their Cust Service seem very good. I may just buy 2 more at that price. Just a little worried about the shipping issues to Canada I have been reading on here about the included battery.

Last edited:
The answer is here :
The good news are that other forum member from carsforum.co.il received the G1WH and found that it is Genuine and records 1080P in MOV format :).

Back