New Profile Posts

1. Hombré
    Hombré jokiin
    What sort of problems is the V2 experiencing ?
    1. jokiin
      jokiin
      which V2?
      Apr 19, 2017
  2. Hombré
    Hombré jokiin
    1. View previous comments...
    2. jokiin
      jokiin
      sounds a bit cheap, if it's old stock from when they had a lower cost price it is probably worth trying
      Apr 18, 2017
    3. Hombré
      Hombré
      Cheap I know but I am ok with old stock as long as it works within the warranty period.

As you know, most problems occur with cards/cameras within the first few weeks and a walk across the road is much better/quicker than online if needed.

A lot of problems happen because of human error I know.

I will buy one for the camera in transit and keep you up to speed and maybe in my own thread.
      Apr 18, 2017
    4. jokiin
      jokiin
      recent stock seems to be showing problems so if it's older stock that's probably a good thing anyway
      Apr 19, 2017
  3. SlimLively
    SlimLively jokiin
    SlimLively Дорогие друзья, объясните. Есть возможность восстановить видеорегистратор НТ 96655bg jooy НОВАТЭК A1nt 1624ds 96655bg для обычного домашнего пользователя. После покупки от нового, он вел себя так по ссылке. Продавец прислал прошивку на карту и поместить файл прошивки. Через 2 минуты, индикаторы вышел и все, прибор не реагирует и не включается теперь. Я могу сделать что-то? Подключение к AV изображения нет.
    2. SlimLively
      SlimLively
      There is only one file that is sent sent to the seller
      Apr 7, 2017
    3. SlimLively
      SlimLively
      After you install the firmware it doesn't work at all not turn on completely чип NT96655GB 1624-DS KWHR6/8
      Apr 7, 2017
    4. jokiin
      jokiin
      maybe they sent you wrong firmware, most sellers from China know nothing about what they sell
      Apr 7, 2017
  4. Prads
    Prads
    Live to learn, Learning to live!
  5. Torque2
    Torque2 jokiin
    I guess I really missed the main point of my Rant.
    Can the SGZC12RC ACTUALLY SUPPORT TWO (2) CAMERAS AT THE SAME TIME ?? That is RECORDING at the same time. So if I am driving and the unit on the windscreen is recording, stop at traffic lights and someone runs into the back end. IS THERE A RECORDING ON THE 128 GB Card ??
    1. 19proglot19 likes this.
    2. jokiin
      jokiin
      maybe I didn't make it clear, the camera is single channel only, it is not a two channel capable product, the external camera that is offered is a replacement for the existing camera, not an extra camera, it will only ever support one camera, the second USB port is a service port only on this model
      Feb 19, 2017
      19proglot19 likes this.
    3. jokiin
      jokiin
      the same housing was used on another product that used two channels but that was a lower spec product (each channel was 540p not 1080p) based on a different solution, on that product the second USB connector was for another camera
      Feb 19, 2017
  6. Torque2
    Torque2 jokiin
    Dear Jokkin
    Still cannot find proper "Users Guide" you stated on 27 December 2016 would be available "In the next WEEK" for the SGZC12RC
    HAVE INSTALLED THE MAIN CAMERA AND REMOTE DISPLAY UNIT.
    All Ok but the SECOND REMOTE WATERPROOF UNIT. Does not register or seem to bloody work when plugged into the Remote Unit.
    1. jokiin
      jokiin
      user guide is on the support page of our website, this camera is single channel only, you can replace the camera with the external type camera but you can't use two cameras
      Feb 19, 2017
  7. Frank-M17
  8. Craine18
    Craine18 jokiin
    Hi Jokiin,
    I have the same problem with the DVR, but my DVR mini 0805.
    Can you help to identify the item on the Board?.
    Details on the forum (mini 0806 is dead only blue led, no display)
    1. 19proglot19 likes this.
  9. Dibbles
    Dibbles Street Guardian USA
    Hi there, i bought the SGZC12SG a while ago and i'm still on a very early firmware. Could i get a link to the latest firmware as the camera is unreliably writing to the SD card.
  10. Plohish
    Plohish Mtz
  11. Torque2
    Torque2 jokiin
    As a newbie with the SGZC12RC and all Dash Cams :- when I look at my remote screen :-
    The centre of both the top bottom of it are taken up by "Black" areas devoted to info. But in all your YouTube videos promoting the product this is not apparent . Looking at the units small screen the bonnet/ hood and part of the road are blanked out.
    Have I set it up properly or is there a way of getting the full screen vision.
    1. jokiin
      jokiin
      those same areas you see used to be grey rather than black so still were in the image but would easily get lost in the background which made the text very hard to read, that's why we inverted the colours , the size of the video has not changed at all though
      Dec 30, 2016
  12. Torque2
    Torque2 jokiin
    Dear jokiin. When will a proper users guide for Street GuardianSGZC12RC be made available. Only comes boxed with Quick Start guide which is useless for setting up the unit. Thanking you in advance
    1. jokiin
      jokiin
      it should go up on the website sometime in the next week, for the most part everything is preset with the correct defaults (other than time and date) if anything you're unsure of though in the interim just let us know and we'll have someone talk you through any settings etc you may need help with
      Dec 26, 2016
      Torque2 likes this.
  13. Street Guardian USA
  14. Street Guardian USA
  15. Dopalgangr
    Dopalgangr jokiin
    Well I don't see the ability to do a PM in this forum?? So I guess this is as good a place as any to ask you this.
    2. Dopalgangr
      Dopalgangr
      I know that's a easy one for me to ask and a tough one for your to answer since its your product, just want the best for my money. Thanks for your time.
      Dec 10, 2016
    3. Dopalgangr
      Dopalgangr
      Sorry to break that up, cant post one long thing for some reason??
      Dec 10, 2016
    4. jokiin
      jokiin
      to send a PM click on the users name and choose 'start conversation'

the A119S isn't out quite yet but I expect it should perform quite well, it may take some time to fully mature and get the most out of it but that goes for any new product
      Dec 10, 2016
  16. Sutton
    Sutton jokiin
    IF I POST YOU HERE IS IT PRIVATE FROM THE FORUM?
    1. jokiin
      jokiin
      no, these posts are public I think
      Dec 1, 2016
  17. Sutton
    Sutton jokiin
    Is this a private post on here
  18. Minuel
    Minuel FoxOffer
    Where can I buy spare parts (LCD and battery) for my Dashcam SeeZeusRx300 ?
  19. sgtrock
    sgtrock Street Guardian USA
  20. TeamSAXON
    TeamSAXON jokiin
    Hey do you still have cpl filters for the street guardian dashcams?
    2. jokiin
      jokiin
      they'll be listed as available on the website once they're back in stock
      Nov 30, 2016
    3. TeamSAXON
      TeamSAXON
      Forgive my stupidity but what website are they available from? Just the street guardian website?
      Dec 7, 2016
    4. jokiin