Innovv C3 with Remote Lens. With exchangable Wide and Narrow FOV lens

Hello all, I am thinking of buying an Innovv C3 to be used on my motorcycle(helmet).
This is maybe a silly question, but is there a way to check if the camera is angled correctly before setting of on a ride?
Because this camera does not have a little screen like the Drift or some other models.
So how do adjust the camera correctly to be sure you will get usable footage?

This is maybe a silly question, but is there a way to check if the camera is angled correctly before setting of on a ride?
There is a little bump where Top Dead Center is to make sure you have it lined up correctly.
I've also read that if you leave the G-Sensor on and have the recording part turned upside down the video will flip, but I always leave G-Sensor off. If you look hand enough you might be able to notice it in Brian S picture

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for replying. I already know about little bump so recordings are perfectly horizontal.
However, how do you adjust the "up and down" angle? Is this just an educated guess? Maybe I am just overthinking things :)

you could try connecting it to a pc in webcam mode. not tried it myself yet. Has anyone tried connecting the video lead to a tv yet?

The ajustment of the horizont will allways be hard as you tilt your head back and forth,not only riding a bike but allso just walking.
I have found then when i look to a side i only turn my head a little ( at least with the C3 mounted on my head ) and then my eyes cover the last of the way so i look 90 degree to one side.

Dont know if i have better peripheral view than normal, when i sit facing forward i can put a dice on my shoulder and look out the corner of my eye without turning my head, and then see what number is facing up on the dice.

I would say educated guess and trial and error.

Hello all. Christmas is coming and I really, really want the capacitor model to be in a gift-wrapped box with my name on it under the tree on Christmas Day. Any news on the likely release date RockThinking?

Hello all. Christmas is coming and I really, really want the capacitor model to be in a gift-wrapped box with my name on it under the tree on Christmas Day. Any news on the likely release date RockThinking?

You should be able to put it on the tree!
Just order C3 from website, we will make capacitor model for you.

images

The prices are showing as £7 and £17 mate - you might want to change those quickly - otherwise that could be the best £24 someone could possibly spend ;)

I do remember people mentioned few times to order from JooVuu for Capacitor version, now it is time to click order button now. :)

Hey everyone,
Thank you @reverend we got that fixed. No launch would be complete without a bit of a problem. Everything up and running! Sorry about that!

Cheers,

JooVuu

The prices are showing as £7 and £17 mate - you might want to change those quickly - otherwise that could be the best £24 someone could possibly spend ;)

Just ordered wide angle version and real price is £96.99 including 20%vat.

I have a few questions on this dashcam:

1 - By manually editing the text file, is it possible to select options that are not in the menu? For example, is it possible to set a 15 minutes power off delay (the PC configurator has "none", "30 sec", "1 min", "2 min")?
2 - The specs in the the innovv website talk about an optional 3m cable for the lens, which would better fit for the usage of the C3 as dashcam. Are you aware of any seller offering this option?
3 - I am still not sure whether i prefer the capacitor or the battery version, so I was thinking to get a capacitor aside to run some tests. Do you know where I can get one that fits the C3?

Thanks!

I have a few questions on this dashcam:

1 - By manually editing the text file, is it possible to select options that are not in the menu? For example, is it possible to set a 15 minutes power off delay (the PC configurator has "none", "30 sec", "1 min", "2 min")?
2 - The specs in the the innovv website talk about an optional 3m cable for the lens, which would better fit for the usage of the C3 as dashcam. Are you aware of any seller offering this option?
3 - I am still not sure whether i prefer the capacitor or the battery version, so I was thinking to get a capacitor aside to run some tests. Do you know where I can get one that fits the C3?

Thanks!

1. No.
2. That type of cable is not so easy to find even in China.
3. You can chose the version you want at JooVuu

enjoy,
Mtz

There was a past reference to someone getting a HDMI Mini extension cable but i think it was in America (apologies to said person, it's getting late and I can't find the post). I'm trying to locate one in the UK so I can put both cameras in my topbox as I'm getting fed up of taking the seat off to see if it's recording.

Back