SJCAM M10 Review by Techmoan

I have an M10 on order as I was not willing to wait on the newer 5000 series, plus the price is up there pretty high for an as yet unknown camera.

I will be using mine to record meetings so they can then be uploaded to our network for employees that can not attend can still see the meeting. This seems like a good option, though I do not personally like the cameras "cube" styling. I will try a 5000 later on I suppose.

So far the SJ5000, from videos that I have seen, isn't that big of a step up.

I suspect it's going to make the 4000 look like a much better value proposition
Yes I agree so far the M10 is the value winner or take the M10 improvements in the Sj4000 shape. The SJ5000 is just prices too close to the GoPro and others with too little to justify it.

Last edited:
Yes I agree so far the M10 is the value winner or take the M10 improvements in the Sj4000 shape. The SJ5000 is just prices too close to the GoPro and others with too little to justify it.

Yep,SJ5000 A7 WIFI is just too pricy,actually,Joovuu has found some alternative,also A7L70 with WIFI(Live stream,set up,download,etc) Pirce cut off a lot.
Maybe I will share the test sample video of the action camera that I said in our Youtube to share with all of you.
But we are not sure when we will go with it or not with our brand as MOQ is 1000pcs

Last edited:
I can't speak for the video quality on the SJ5000 series, but wondering whether this time the 60fps will be the real deal.
On the spec sheet, it even able to do 120fps on 720p? Can someone confirm this? Thx.

Yep,SJ5000 A7 WIFI is just too pricy,actually,Joovuu has found some alternative,also A7L70 with WIFI(Live stream,set up,download,etc) Pirce cut off a lot.
Maybe I will share the test sample video of the action camera that I said in our Youtube to share with all of you.
But we are not sure when we will go with it or not with our brand as MOQ is 1000pcs
Which camera?

Hi everyone, new here from Ontario Canada and have just purchase an M10 from Banggood. I received the camera today and upon setting it up. the record button is now stuck in the down position and cannot seem to get it to release. I am not a happy camper after waiting almost a month to receive the camera. I have tried light tapping the camera, playing around with the button to try and get it to release but it will not no matter what I do. I have a ticket in with the supplier for a replacement but was wondering if there is anything else I can try to get it to release. I watched a few videos of the j400 button fix but the record button is located on the top of the camera and I do not want to break it trying to get the front cover off to see if I can gain access. Any suggestions other than the obvious solution of a replacement?

Thanks

Mike

You can easily remove the front cover and that should allow you to get to the button. The cover just snaps on, so don't worry. Post if you need more help

Thanks, I will carefully give it a try. Such a pain dealing with returning items to overseas resellers.

Mike

I disassembled my Sj4000, the front cover is easy. Open the battery door it should make it easier to lift the front cover.

Patience is necessary when dealing with overseas companies. Things don't happen overnight.

I guess I am about to live the reality of the dreaded overseas RMA process. I removed the front cover and detached to front board to get at the record switch. Looks like the tiny plastic insert portion of the momentary switch has somehow broke off. I thought maybe it was stuck in the depressed mode but looks like it broke off. The offered to pay for a local repair but I can see where that will go. "Oh sir. you paid $40 for the repair and will will reimburse you $5 of that. I think I should just send it back or possibly, I may find a replacement switch locally and get it done. I am pretty peeved.

Attachments

• DSC_0987.JPG
    DSC_0987.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 17
Just return it and wait or ask them to return it and buy it from @spytec who will be more reliable and much closer. Products do come broken from any seller, it's just the wait. Hopefully BangGood is paying the return shipping.

Last edited:
I think you are right. It was actually Gearbest.com, I made a mistake in thinking it was Banggood. They shipped it from the Netherlands and I am sure they are going to hammer me on the return shipping but... Thanks and have a great weekend.

Mike

I think you are right. It was actually Gearbest.com, I made a mistake in thinking it was Banggood. They shipped it from the Netherlands and I am sure they are going to hammer me on the return shipping but... Thanks and have a great weekend.

Mike
In that case, PM @GearBest here or write Sunny@gearbest.com, she will take care of it. They have good customer service record here.

Back