Mobius rival -Stylish INNOVV™ C1 from #808 family. 1080p 30fps WDR G-sensor action- dash camera

Those features do seem enticing. Are there any current videos that compare the two that are noteworthy?

See...

Seems to be must have features for RC Aircraft fans, judging by the positive feedback at RCGroups.

Last edited:
See...

Seems to be must have features for RC Aircraft fans.

Wow, it makes a huge difference, I probably wouldn't use it though especially with aerial videography. I There are so many different exposures going on that it wouldn't be a very pleasing result. At some points it would be too light and others, too dark. Auto seems to do well by itself.

This would be a very sensitive topic that people discussed Mobius and INNOVV together, which is better.
When the C1 released, there were argument between Mobius and INNOVV, that was not good.
Mobius and INNOVV came from one team, I do believe both should respect each other and they are willing to do so.

Mobius and INNOVV can not be same, and No one is prefect, No need to influence people to buy which one, they can make their own decision.

Gearbest has C4 in stock, and we keep working on the C4 as well.

Last edited:
No need to influence people to buy which one, they can make their own decision.

I agree, there are some folk who drop the name Mobius in almost every post they submit even when it is not related to the subject at hand. It's almost like they are shills.

I don't know what the Mobius your talking about :D

Ya stop this influencing! What's next a forum with a whole section where people ask "What Should I Buy?" Come on people!

The day that happens just answer "Make Your Own Decision"

Last edited:
Just about to buy the C1! Its a shame about Gearbest being con artists but ill find somewhere else! Fingers crossed the distortion and jello will be at a minimum!!!

Just about to buy the C1! Its a shame about Gearbest being con artists but ill find somewhere else! Fingers crossed the distortion and jello will be at a minimum!!!
Con artists? Do tell

I'd l
You can buy direct from Innovv also
I'd love to support the developer but its an extra $15 extra AUD. The place Im looking at is $97AUD and that's already past my $90AUD budget

Their pr
Con artists? Do tell
Their prices go up last minute when checking out. The AUD value increases further than what they say. They should have the correct exchange rate in the first place.

Not defending them but the exchange rate you see published never matches what any financial institutions offer, what rate you get depends on the customer, how much business they do and the size of the transaction

I know the coupons some times foul up the prices and can be a PITA, yet their reputation here, on MTBR and BLF is great. I know a lot of people who bought and are still buying from them without issue. My friend just got an amazing price on a light. Contact Sunny, the DCT rep if there is a discrepancy. Their regular CS dept seems disconnected.

I have been contacting them since Monday and they keep delaying and ask me to send the same screenshot 3 times (not because it doesn't send but because they want to stall). I'm not trying to publicize banggood but the price they state is the price you pay

I am so sorry for the delay of this reply, since I've been so busy recently. I really got too much work to deal with before the Chinese Spring Festival.
The exchange rate does not update on our website in time when you check out an order. As a result, the paypal charge is not up-to-date. We suggest checking out using USD as this figure is always correct. You can exchange rate in http://www.xe.com/en/ Also I would like to extend my apology to you for this paypal matter, for it's all our fault. We have a lot of things to improve on, but we will always try our best to do it better.

I am so sorry for the delay of this reply, since I've been so busy recently. I really got too much work to deal with before the Chinese Spring Festival.
The exchange rate does not update on our website in time when you check out an order. As a result, the paypal charge is not up-to-date. We suggest checking out using USD as this figure is always correct. You can exchange rate in http://www.xe.com/en/ Also I would like to extend my apology to you for this paypal matter, for it's all our fault. We have a lot of things to improve on, but we will always try our best to do it better.

Thank you Gearbest. You sorted the issue out very fast ( unfortunately I cannot say the same for the other guys). The issue is sorted and I will make an order from you now. Thank you for your service!

This may sound like an obscure question but overall, how many updates have there been for the Innovv C1. Is there a log? I ask this question because I want to know how consistent the support is from he developer.

Back