Have You Ever Heard About The Latest Innovv C4 Camera?

Just got mine, should have my first impressions video up tonight or tomorrow. so far I really do like the improvements made to it, one thing is there is a blue LED now too for parking mode. I assume you can turn it off like previous models too though. I am color blind and the LED's sometimes looked the same to me. In my (deleted now) C2 review I mentioned that.

Also I like how the front and rear plate are just matte black plastic. I dunno why but it looks nicer to me.

anyways. off to do some testing!

What mount do you have, is it standard tripod 1/4-20?

What mount do you have, is it standard tripod 1/4-20?
yes, although it seems like every innovv cam I get are a tiny bit different and don't all fit perfectly in the innovv holder. I really had to push the C4 into my C3 holder, even though I assumed they should all fit the same.

I tried to use a Mobius adhesive mount and the screw won't fit

I tried to use a Mobius adhesive mount and the screw won't fit
wait, you mean you tried to use an adhesive window mount, with the innovv holder? it should be fine, I use all the different generic mobius/innovv/wvtech mounts interchangeably.

I think the threads on mine are reversed, it won't screw in. No big deal, I just have to wait for a new mount so I can try this

Just got mine, should have my first impressions video up tonight or tomorrow. so far I really do like the improvements made to it, one thing is there is a blue LED now too for parking mode. I assume you can turn it off like previous models too though. I am color blind and the LED's sometimes looked the same to me. In my (deleted now) C2 review I mentioned that.

Also I like how the front and rear plate are just matte black plastic. I dunno why but it looks nicer to me.

anyways. off to do some testing!

We are in Chinese New Year Holiday, but quick for your points.

Yes, Led color is lighter than before, the front and rear plate are painted plastic, that is for wifi sign.

Just try how it works, I will share the new FW later.

We are in Chinese New Year Holiday, but quick for your points.

Yes, Led color is lighter than before, the front and rear plate are painted plastic, that is for wifi sign.

Just try how it works, I will share the new FW later.
Thanks, is there a GUI?

Thanks, is there a GUI?

There are current two ways you can make settings.

1. The Text file from Camera,
Recording a while, so the camera will create the video files, you can find test file as well, so you can make the settings on test file.

2. Download App- iSmartDV, make setting on there.
The initial password is 00000000

The GUI setting is developing.

Just try.

Im confused as to why Gearbest is selling it yet the innovv site and blog don't even mention it.

Its a shame there is no windows phone app for this, otherwise Id be right on it. I may as well just use a C1.

No windows phone app is pretty typical for many things. It's hard to justify development costs for only 2.7% of the smart phone market share.
http://redmondmag.com/articles/2014/12/02/windows-phone-market-declined.aspx

I was a total hard core Windows Mobile Phone fan/user for years. Once the iPhone 3G came out I left and never looked back. Things have changed a LOT since then but still too late for me. I find having what is most compatible more productive and more fun than having what is technically "the best" on pure specs alone.

Yeah I know about the very little market share and Im not expecting them to make an app, its already a limited market as it is. I never said they should make an app, thats why I just said its a shame, no expectations here, I've accepted it. I went from iOS and hated it to Android which was great and now WP and its soooo good, I won't go off topic though, I can accept the lack of apps

I
No windows phone app is pretty typical for many things. It's hard to justify development costs for only 2.7% of the smart phone market share.
http://redmondmag.com/articles/2014/12/02/windows-phone-market-declined.aspx

I was a total hard core Windows Mobile Phone fan/user for years. Once the iPhone 3G came out I left and never looked back. Things have changed a LOT since then but still too late for me. I find having what is most compatible more productive and more fun than having what is technically "the best" on pure specs alone.
I went apple to wanting a Windows phone but at the time it didn't have Spotify which was a must, to a note 2. Then that was stolen out of my car and I got an iPhone 5s. But after iOS8 came out it sucks... Freezes up all the time, keyboard doesn't load everytime. I have to constantly close apps and restart them

Going back to Android likely with that next gen note.

Back