Mobius rival -Stylish INNOVV™ C1 from #808 family. 1080p 30fps WDR G-sensor action- dash camera

Is there an option for auto exposure like the Mobius? I thought it had it...

I just adjusted everything and did about 11 different combinations. It looks a lot better now though I haven't put it on my drone yet. The quality does seem to be better though auto exposure doesn't really work well at all. I can't get the sky to look good though, it makes it look turquoise but it finally makes the house look good. Turns out there was a lot of grease or something on the lens upon closer inspection so that accounts for the smear- unless it was as a result of condensation or something (highly doubt it), Id bet that someone had tampered with it. Its just a shame about the exposure.

someone eating their fish and chips while they were packing them maybe ;)
Yeah, not happy at all, definitely not buying from Gearbest again. I wish I could get this darned auto exposure to work nicely!

Can you buy separate lenses for the C1? Maybe even buy a C2 lens and attach it to the C1 somehow?

Can you buy separate lenses for the C1? Maybe even buy a C2 lens and attach it to the C1 somehow?
Wouldn't it be easier to go with the C3 if you wanted to do this?

I thought the C3 had a separate connector for the lens to go into (the snake one) and wouldn't fit the c1 or c2 lens
It does but it has two lens choices. What is it you are trying to do?

It does but it has two lens choices. What is it you are trying to do?
Oh nothing I was just curious, I wouldn't mind having a C2 lens for my C1 to reduce fisheye distortion and possibly get better image quality, depending on which lens is better

Oh nothing I was just curious, I wouldn't mind having a C2 lens for my C1 to reduce fisheye and possibly get better image quality, depending on which lens is better
The C3 has a narrow lens choice and a wider lens. I forgot the exact number but I think it is 90 degrees

While you couldn't hack them together the C3 can be used as a DashCam

The C3 has a narrow lens choice and a wider lens. I forgot the exact number but I think it is 90 degrees

While you couldn't hack them together the C3 can be used as a DashCam
Yeah thanks, I just bought a C1 so id just want a C2 lens without buying a new camera entirely. I didnt want the C3 given I use the cameras for arial photography

Sorry for my never ending questions but how do I get the C1 to auto rotate when its upside down

Yeah thanks, I just bought a C1 so id just want a C2 lens without buying a new camera entirely. I didnt want the C3 given I use the cameras for arial photography
Sorry thought you were still looking didn't realize you picked it up already

and note that you need to rotate before you start recording

That's not the case, sorry, you can rotate the camera as many times as you like while it is recording and the picture will right itself. There will be a slight hesitation as evidenced by the recording light stopping and then starting again.

That's not the case, sorry, you can rotate the camera as many times as you like while it is recording and the picture will right itself. There will be a slight hesitation as evidenced by the recording light stopping and then starting again.

if it does that you're either using motion detect and it happens when it stops, or they've done it wrong

Back