GearBest - worse Customer service?

Puppie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sorry to bring this out onto the main forum but I have tried and having to wait 48 for an answer - I really do not know why it has to take this long.

Is this normal.. when you ask for help or warranty claim and all, is it normal to take a whole MONTH and things aren't even resolved?

I posted a query about this on the 9th April - with all the delays in replies and everything, I was told the unit is now not available to be swap.. and it taken close to 20 DAYS for them to tell me 'I don't know when we will get the unit back'. So now; I have asked if I can get 50% refund to use as credit on your shop - that was Monday.. and it's Wednesday now and still - nothing.

How many time do I have to ask and ask ... ?

Last edited:
It's somewhat typical.. when shopping from sellers in China. It take quite a bit of time communicating and processing things. I think the fastest way is to PM Gearbest on DCT, at least my process was a bit faster when PMing compared to going through Gearbest website.

I believe refunds take few days, this is always the case with any web store I shopped for.
Perhaps @GearBest can help you with this and speed things up a bit.

I have been either emailing or pm with sunny and the delay is ridiculous..
I'll try @GearBest but if that didn't work.. I think I've learn my lesson and not to deal with the company in the future.

Don't contact Customer Service at GearBest, we have our own rep. Contact @GearBest here or Sunny@Gearbest.com

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...als-coupons-discounts.6402/page-3#post-118176

I asked them some questions recently via message here, got one reply then nothing on any further correspondence, was going to buy something while I was in China but they never got back to me, that was about 10 days ago, can't say the service was any better contacting through here

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been either emailing or pm with sunny and the delay is ridiculous..
I'll try @GearBest but if that didn't work.. I think I've learn my lesson and not to deal with the company in the future.

Hi Arthur,

On behalf of Gearbest, I would like to extend our sincerest apology for not being able to satisfy you :(
Actually we are negotiating with the manufacture if they've fixed the previous problems, and we are trying to carry the qualified A118C in ASAP. I know that you really want the A118C, so I was going to tell you when we get the definite news. I am so sorry for the delay of this reply as I really got to busy these days, but trust me that I really concern about your problem with A118C all the time. I will arrange to send you the A118C once we get in stock,OK?

Best,
Sunny

Dear Sunny

Thank you for your reply; I will await news of your resolution with the manufacturer..

I asked them some questions recently via message here, got one reply then nothing on any further correspondence, was going to buy something while I was in China but they never got back to me, that was about 10 days ago, can't say the service was any better contacting through here
Sorry for the delay of your reply too :( I think I need an assistant now, I thought I've replied you as I really got crazy busy these days and messed up so many things :(
It's just a stick.

Sorry for the delay of your reply too :( I think I need an assistant now, I thought I've replied you as I really got crazy busy these days and messed up so many things :(
It's just a stick.

thanks, too late though, I'm back in Australia now

Dear Sunny,

My situation has changed due to job - can you kindly check your PM please and get back to me.?

Regards,

Arthur

Back