dr600gw stopped working, only repeat Korean at start

TorontoRetail

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Canada
dr600gw stopped working, only repeat Korean at start

no, i have tried a million times formatting the SD card then downloading the firmware(older verison or newest verison, or by unit itself)
not working at all, first time experience this issue, I have sold over 100 units of DR600GW, never happened b4

I don't understand the question

the dr600gw was woking for a few months, but the unit stopped working last week, only speak some Korean at start up, even after i reformated the SD card or load the new version of F/W into the SD card, the unit only speak Korean repeatly, not working anymore.

1. dr600gw initially, the official English or Korean, remade in English?
2. BlackVue - Config - version.bin - copy the contents

1. dr600gw initially, the official English or Korean, remade in English?
2. BlackVue - Config - version.bin - copy the contents

1. dr600gw only have international verison, this is official U.S/CANADA distributor English verison.
2. as i said, i have already format the SD card many times, tried to load newer version F/W, so i can not provide version.bin of old F/W from SD card now.
i can try to copy the version.bin file content from another unopened DR600GW, do u want it?

1. insert an empty memory card and turn on
2. what's going on?

do you buy them direct through Blackvue Korea or through a local distributor?

there is no non-English version of DR600GW in the market, mine was wholesale purchased from Canada sole distributor list on BV official website.

there is no non-English version of DR600GW in the market, mine was wholesale purchased from Canada sole distributor list on BV official website.

not sure why you're trying to sort it, obviously something wrong, better to send it back and have it replaced

I very much doubt that you have official English version

most likely the Korean version, but installed on top of English. English flew off and appeared the Korean.

I have repeatedly encountered a similar, perhaps you have a similar option

This issue can sometimes occur with official INT English version, so it appears to be a hardware fault with your camera causing the Korean language to sound repeatedly. Please return your system back to your local supplier for replacement. Thank you

I have a dr500gw that is doing this exact thing. Does anyone know what it is saying or how to have it repaired? I bought it used and do not have a seller to persue for having a replacement sent out. Does anyone know where I can get this unit repaired?

I have a dr500gw that is doing this exact thing. Does anyone know what it is saying or how to have it repaired? I bought it used and do not have a seller to persue for having a replacement sent out. Does anyone know where I can get this unit repaired?

It is best to contact the master distributor in your country, they can quote you for repair as they will be able to return the system to Pittasoft.
http://blackvue.com/en/contents/sub5_1.asp

Back