Blue Light Stays On

Daywalker

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
BlackVue DR650GW-1CH
This has been happening nearly daily now. I get to my vehicle and before I get in I notice the blue light is on. What I've notice since is that it's stops recording when it should be recording, it'll also stop recording without warning while I'm driving. Reformatting the card doesn't fix this problem.

Try changing microSD card
This has been happening nearly daily now. I get to my vehicle and before I get in I notice the blue light is on. What I've notice since is that it's stops recording when it should be recording, it'll also stop recording without warning while I'm driving. Reformatting the card doesn't fix this problem.

Try turning off Wi-Fi in settings on the viewer to see if it changes

Do you have the BlckVue app open on your smart phone? Maybe the blue is only on when you phone is trying to communicate with the dashcam

Thanks for taking up the time to reply. I've tried another 32gb card, then went out and bought another 64gb class 10 card. Wouldn't you kno it getting in right after I purchased the new card, frozen LED!

By default I have selected off for the wifi, if you watch the video I even try turning the wifi on.

Light stays on 24/7 even when not in use with or without my phone on me.

Contact the seller to find out why and if defective ask for a replacement if under warranty

@Daywalker_27
1. insert an empty memory card.
2. Initialization occurs?

Contact the seller to find out why and if defective ask for a replacement if under warranty
I've got a reply from the seller, they wanna see if I have better luck with the single channel DR650.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T DR600GW-HD 2
I DR600GW-HD 9
Back