Pier28 5 stars customer services

Ekin

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi guys,
My first post on dashcamtalk , I would like to shoutout to pier28.

Down to earth person to do business with ,product enquiries and for warranty issue.

I would give him 5 stars customer service and I am sure most of us can agreed on that.

Messaged him on Facebook and he always responded quick . (Winning factor )
He replied quicker than my girlfriend replying to my texts.
Go with pier28 , he will gives you a girlfriend experience!

jokes on side, I would do business with him again.

E.t from Australia

Thanks for the shoutout, we always do our best to give over the top customer service 365. Enjoy your Panorama, and don't hesitate to contact us in the future for any support needs.

Good to hear. I didn't know Pier28 sells to customers outside of North America.

We ship some non-Street Guardian products world wide. We don't ship SG products to many international places that already have certain primary Street Guardian resellers in place.
Australia (HQ)/ New Zealand
HiNiko.com EU
AutoDVR.by Russia
Etc

Last edited:
Thanks for the shoutout, we always do our best to give over the top customer service 365. Enjoy your Panorama, and don't hesitate to contact us in the future for any support needs.

No offence, Jon, - but I think you "lied" about 365 customer service. I think nearly every 4 years you service is 366 ( @ Leap Year ) ;) :)

Hi guys,
My first post on dashcamtalk , I would like to shoutout to pier28.

Down to earth person to do business with ,product enquiries and for warranty issue.

I would give him 5 stars customer service and I am sure most of us can agreed on that.

Messaged him on Facebook and he always responded quick . (Winning factor )
He replied quicker than my girlfriend replying to my texts.
Go with pier28 , he will gives you a girlfriend experience!

jokes on side, I would do business with him again.

E.t from Australia
+1 :)

No offence, Jon, - but I think you "lied" about 365 customer service. I think nearly every 4 years you service is 366 ( @ Leap Year ) ;) :)
Or maybe he really does take Feb. 29 off for the entire day. :eek:

Or maybe he really does take Feb. 29 off for the entire day. :eek:

Maybe, but I am sure you will get replay from him even on 29th Feb. We will see it in 2016. ;)
The only way Jon may "take off for entire day" is if he loses an internet connection, but even then I guess he will write and post you a Mail-Letter.

Back