Camera WiFi in Client mode - WORKING .ash SCRIPT inside

Start your cc.exe but before connecting - put new IP address, either static or dynamic IP. If you have dynamic IP - read it from your router. Otherwise put the one you've set-up in last lines of your sta.ash script.

To find actual IP address of your camera you can also use "Angry IP scanner" (avaialable on the net).

Start your cc.exe but before connecting - put new IP address, either static or dynamic IP. If you have dynamic IP - read it from your router. Otherwise put the one you've set-up in last lines of your sta.ash script.

To find actual IP address of your camera you can also use "Angry IP scanner" (avaialable on the net).

Yep.Tried all that.I thought I'd cracked it but it just won't connect despite having the new static IP address.Is this ports on the router ?

Attachments

• unconnected.jpg
    unconnected.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 65
Recently we found, that the custom wifi script is NOT working on latest versions 1.2.6 and 1.2.10 so try downgrading to 1.2.0

When i will have few moments of free time i will try to figure out what changed & fix it.

Yep.Tried all that.I thought I'd cracked it but it just won't connect despite having the new static IP address.Is this ports on the router ?

Uhmmm... if your camera is seen by the router - also cc.exe should have found it (under the same IP). Mine works very well having static IP= 192.168.1.188

Thanks guys.

Valdi,are you using 1.2.10 firmware? I now have no problem connecting to the router/network but C&C just can't see the camera.

jagger: as i said, 1.2.10 nor 1.2.6 can work with client mode. Yet. I will try to update scripts, no idea when (hopefully soon)

Ok, thanks again Andy.I'm not in a big rush but I'll give it a go with 1.2.0 and see how it goes.

I am already using fw 1.2.6 and I did not test it on 1.2.6 as yet.
I mostly tried wifi when I was using fw 1.2.0.

Congratulations
First. Congratulations for this great work @Andy_S . I really appreciate your job. Not just words, I donated for a coffe to you.

My project
I am working in a 360 mount for my wedding :D. But I have a problem with multicam or CC.
I have 6 cameras in a mount.

The problem
My cameras connect Ok in client mode but I just can take one photo and after that when I press take photo it just sounds a beep, but doesnt save the pic. And when I try to record it looks that the record start but when I stop it still like recording (led) and get freeze, I need to remove battery to restart and dont save nothing of video.

What I tried
I tried with notepad++, enabling and disabling whatchdog, static and dynamic ip, installing python (with python installed is faster the script in windows 10), with firmwares 1.1 , 1.2.1, 1.2, 1.2.6, I tried with a virtual router, I tried with 1, 2 3 cameras, with physical router and always the same thing...

In normal mode without client mode works great in CC, but in client mode in CC is the same error descripted above

The question
You know if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong?

Hey,
last time I forgot to sign the apk. There won't be parsing issues anymore.
Please remember to uninstall any previous version of the official xiaomi app, as this will most probably also result in errors.
And you will still need to stick to the static IP: 192.168.0.130 as reverse engineering for a dynamic address takes a bit longer.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dlv4bsqfz3trrb2/xiaomiyi_2015_08_20.apk?dl=0

Did you figure out how to support multi trigger of 6 cameras?

Julio: Since i have only two cameras, it is hard to spot this bug which i've seen only once... :( But yes, it is sadly a bug...

First I want to congrats Andy for His hard and brilliant work
*Im so curious if we can connect this 6 camera in mount, sync them
and when we press button all working together / pair / simultaneously.
without C&C and a computer, maybe native or app?

any help / tutorial will be so much appreciated :)
And Andy if you need ui ux will be glad to help, for better community ;)

@ Julio
any update please share here :D

@elitecam: well, since i abandonned the kivy idea (because it is simply PIA to work with it and @luckylz gladly took over app development for android), there is not much ui to do, since Tkinter i'm using can't do much more than it does with C&C. Maybe reposition some buttons etc...

Do you guys know if there a script function or something else that will turn on the wifi on boot? When I was changing my focus I accidentally cut part of the WIFI led ribbon cable and it has since stopped the button from turning on wifi. I like to do as much research before posting a question but I have searched all over this forum and Google but found no direct answer.

One thought I had was using the wifi.conf file and changing the WIFI GPIO physical switch to something other than the side button. Such as the power button. But in my searching I couldn't find a listing of GPIO pins to know which was power. Thank you so much for any help!

use this script (it does not need you to enable wifi) and use my C&C to configure wifi on boot parameter

Guys just got my camera today how do i z23L :(
How do I? I tried adding my home wifi name and password but nothing works what am I doing wrong guys.
  1. modify wpa_supplicant.conf for your network

what firmware version is it?
show me your .conf

the wifi script does not work with latest versions :( no idea why (yet)

Hey andy, I use your wifi script on 1.2.10 - I do not use the watchdog part (seemed buggy and with fixed IP there is no need for it, i think) BUT I needed to put the initial sleep again up to 30. having lots of cameras they do not all start up their wifi fast enough and need that initial pause before using the autoexec wifi lines.

Back