JooVuu.com - Mobius Actioncam, Mini 0801, EHD69, K6000, Mivue 358

Attachments

• -matego-mg-600g-super-capacitor-1080p-car-camera-.jpg
    -matego-mg-600g-super-capacitor-1080p-car-camera-.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • Matego MG380G Full HD(1080p, 30fps) SONY CMOS Built-in GPS Dashcam Car Blackbox DVR recorder (No SD card)

matego-mg380g.jpg

Matego MG380G Full HD(1080p, 30fps) SONY CMOS Built-in GPS Dashcam Car Blackbox DVR recorder (No SD card) :https://www.joovuu.com/gb/in-car-ca...Blackbox+DVR+recorder+(No+SD+card)+&results=1

PS: in stock,we tested,video quality,GPS performance works very good.It has built-in super capacitor could fit for high temperature summer time,and after cut off power,it will record 10 seconds,then power off and never lost the last file.

Hello everyone,

I believe I (Dan) the owner of JooVuu owes an apology. Over the last couple of months I have been receiving more and more complaints about the customer service. However, with the camera being such a priority, I either sorted them myself quickly, or did a quick investigation. This was simply not good enough. I stayed up virtually all night trawling through the thousands of customer service enquiries we have received in the last few months and have decided the service has fallen not just short but WAY short. As such, I have let go our customer service agent and I will be taking over the customer service until a replacement can be found (within a week or so). I can only apologise for this and I am slowly working my way through all the problems now and trying to rectify them. If you do not receive a response from me personally by Sunday please let me know on here or on the contact system and I’ll chase it up. Again I am so sorry for letting it get like this, but rest assured I am personally taking charge of this now.

Kind regards,

Dan

Owner of JooVuu

Hello everyone,

I believe I (Dan) the owner of JooVuu owes an apology. Over the last couple of months I have been receiving more and more complaints about the customer service. However, with the camera being such a priority, I either sorted them myself quickly, or did a quick investigation. This was simply not good enough. I stayed up virtually all night trawling through the thousands of customer service enquiries we have received in the last few months and have decided the service has fallen not just short but WAY short. As such, I have let go our customer service agent and I will be taking over the customer service until a replacement can be found (within a week or so). I can only apologise for this and I am slowly working my way through all the problems now and trying to rectify them. If you do not receive a response from me personally by Sunday please let me know on here or on the contact system and I’ll chase it up. Again I am so sorry for letting it get like this, but rest assured I am personally taking charge of this now.

Kind regards,

Dan

Owner of JooVuu
Nice job :)

Another new arrival dash camera ,super capacitor built in gps built in sperate camera:
https://www.joovuu.com/gb/home/299--matego-mg-600g-super-capacitor-1080p-car-camera-.html
Although I'm in the USA I ordered one of these from JooVuu in June as they were the only supplier that had any in stock. I was impressed with the quick delivery to the US and received it on June 28th.
However, that was the last good impression I have of this transaction.
I installed the dashcam in my car and drove to work and back, but I was disappointed to find the recorded video was out of focus. So on June 29th I opened a ticket on the JooVuu support website and uploaded an image to show the poor focus. Andy, the JooVuu Customer Satisfaction rep responded to the ticket and agreed it was out of focus and said he'd try to find a replacement in stock. I asked if I should return the complete system or just the remote camera. Andy did not respond, even after multiple requests from me over the next two weeks.
So I opened a second ticket for the same issue, and Andy did respond and requested I return the system. I returned the system on July 18th and Andy confirmed they had received it on July 26th. Since then I have received only one message from Andy on Aug 11th apologizing for the delay and stating they will get it sorted ASAP. Since then nothing. I have sent several more requests for status but no response.They even closed the ticket twice, so I had to re-open it.
I have no confidence that JooVuu will ever resolve the issue; all they ever do is apologize and make empty promises.
In desperation I have opened a dispute with my credit card company to get a refund.
Sorry to vent but maybe this will be a warning to others.

Last edited:
Hi
I'm really not happy about that and I've sent Andy an email to sort this asap

Im fuming on your behalf and this will be sorted by the time you wake up.

Cheers

Dan

Hi

Sent you two responses and refund is now processed

I'm so sorry about this and action will be taken so this doesn't happen again.

I'll be taking a far more hands on approach in future with tickets so this doesn't happen.

Kind regards

Dan

Another new arrival dash camera ,super capacitor built in gps built in sperate camera:
https://www.joovuu.com/gb/home/299--matego-mg-600g-super-capacitor-1080p-car-camera-.html
Although I'm in the USA I ordered one of these from JooVuu in June as they were the only supplier that had any in stock. I was impressed with the quick delivery to the US and received it on June 28th.
However, that was the last good impression I have of this transaction.
I installed the dashcam in my car and drove to work and back, but I was disappointed to find the recorded video was out of focus. So on June 29th I opened a ticket on the JooVuu support website and uploaded an image to show the poor focus. Andy, the JooVuu Customer Satisfaction rep responded to the ticket and agreed it was out of focus and said he'd try to find a replacement in stock. I asked if I should return the complete system or just the remote camera. Andy did not respond, even after multiple requests from me over the next two weeks.
So I opened a second ticket for the same issue, and Andy did respond and requested I return the system. I returned the system on July 18th and Andy confirmed they had received it on July 26th. Since then I have received only one message from Andy on Aug 11th stating they will get it sorted ASAP. I have sent several more requests for status but no response.
I have no confidence that JooVuu will ever resolve the issue; all they ever do is apologize and make empty promises.
In desperation I have opened a dispute with my credit card company to get a refund.

Yes, I read Dan's reply and I'm glad he is taking care of matters.
I have no idea why my post appeared again after Dan's posts - I certainly didn't type it all in again!

Yes, I read Dan's reply and I'm glad he is taking care of matters.
I have no idea why my post appeared again after Dan's posts - I certainly didn't type it all in again!

no problem, looks like your refund has been processed now which is the main thing anyway

Hello guys,

This is Emma here ,who comes from UK Joovuu X company.
We are looking for a good reseller or distributor for UK local branded Joovuu X camera.

Joovuu X spec:
Ambarella A7LA75 Processor+OV4689 CMOS Sensor+90~155degree FOV+super capacitor/660mAh battery+WIFI video stream/WIFI download/Wireless setting up(support IOS,APK,PC program management)
+Optional GPS positioning+optional CPL lens+1/4inch Diameter tripod adapter with cap clip,sticky mount,magnetic mount,quick release mounts,etc

Please click here for more information: https://www.joovuu-x.com/joovuu-x-camera/
2016 Oct New Stock !~

Welcome to enquiry or post any of your questions at: emma@joovuu.com ,thank you!

Attachments

• tile_001_1000_001_001.jpg
    tile_001_1000_001_001.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 6
  • tile_002_1000_001_001.jpg
    tile_002_1000_001_001.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 5
  • gps-charger.jpg
    gps-charger.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 7
  • nexus5x-home.png
    nexus5x-home.png