FineVu PRO Full-HD all event files corrupted! Please Help!

Marcelle83

Reaction score
Country
United States
HI Gentleman!

Am a desperate finevu pro hd owner ... I had the dashbam running since 2013 and never needed to get any footage out until now! The incident footage is in the events folder (since i couldn't find it inside normal) and all files in events folder are corrupted (see screenshot)

Am desperate and wanna cry... is there any way to recover files? I read that some models might have this issue because battery doesn't have enough power when the camera is dumping the files to event folder. However this model has capacitors instead of battery so what could be the problem? At this point am very frustrated... the camera is virtually a junk now since I can't trust this anymore.

Attachments

• 324532543.png
    324532543.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 12
That's almost certainly bad card.

No way to recover the data, but you could probably chkdsk the card and see if you can get any clips out of that.

HI Gentleman!

Am a desperate finevu pro hd owner ... I had the dashbam running since 2013 and never needed to get any footage out until now! The incident footage is in the events folder (since i couldn't find it inside normal) and all files in events folder are corrupted (see screenshot)

Am desperate and wanna cry... is there any way to recover files? I read that some models might have this issue because battery doesn't have enough power when the camera is dumping the files to event folder. However this model has capacitors instead of battery so what could be the problem? At this point am very frustrated... the camera is virtually a junk now since I can't trust this anymore.

Oh no! I had this same issue. I needed the footage and it was corrupted. The problem for me was I was using a 64gb card and the camera only supports a 32gb card. If you use over a 32gb card then the recordings will be corrupt. I had someone throw rocks at my car while I was in it. Broke my windshield and dented my car. Police would not arrest him with out the footage. The footage was corrupt. He walked. :(

3 years with the same card and no routine formatting?
I would just buy a new 32GB card (they're pretty cheap nowadays) and test it out.

Back