Blackvue dr750 2 channel

blackbob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought this thing, from the Internet, not knowing there are Korean items about, the screen locked black and all led lights stay on, nothing on the screen at all, forums tell you about configure files etc, totally rubbish to me, I have no idea what is going on, total bin juice.
Can anyone sell me a sad card with the UK version installed, or repair this pile of junk, I am so annoyed with this camera after paying £298 a month ago, now I bought the 650 2 channel I need a camera, but this Dr 750 everyone shouts about and in mind it is a lot of junk, and bleeps more than a bin truck in reverse, and quite honestly needs putting in the truck, these cameras are expensive with no back up at all, people just talk about co figs etc, and think I am Steven Hawkins, I know nothing at all.
I want to plug it in and go.

I bought this thing, from the Internet, not knowing there are Korean items about, the screen locked black and all led lights stay on, nothing on the screen at all, forums tell you about configure files etc, totally rubbish to me, I have no idea what is going on, total bin juice.

First of all the seller is no honest or you have not indicate you need a English Version. No offence. Truly, I feel sad for you. BlackVue such a good dash cam.

I have a similar issue where all the lights stay on and the unit keep rebooting. What I did on my set (repeat "on my set') is to download the latest firmware and uploaded it into the SD card. Plug it back and it works. Unfortunately, it comes back the same after a week. I send back to the local dealer in Philippines, and they evaluated for 2 days and replace a new one. The new one works fine till now after 2 months.

Back to your issue, you may try to same and if not working, please send it back to the seller and asked for replacement unit in English version (not the bloodly grey unit - cracked Korean Version convert to English Version).

Back