Has anyone seen this dash cam? ZeroEdge

kTron2g

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm looking through dash cams on Amazon, and have come across one that seems to be fairly priced with mostly good reviews.

I've tried searching on here to see if there are any threads about it, but I haven't been able to find anything.

Has anyone seen this, or have an opinion about it?

Here is the amazon link - https://www.amazon.com/gp/B010GYYSU2
Thank you.

I'm looking through dash cams on Amazon, and have come across one that seems to be fairly priced with mostly good reviews.

I've tried searching on here to see if there are any threads about it, but I haven't been able to find anything.

Has anyone seen this, or have an opinion about it?

Here is the amazon link - https://www.amazon.com/gp/B010GYYSU2
Thank you.

it's a generic Chinese cam, it's in the market with lots of different names

In that price range there are a lot of other choices with a track record, and independent 'help' online.
Not that it may be a bad cam, or not work, but it's kind of nice to have somebody wade through the problems and usually the pretty minimal manuals, before you.
:)

I see it says it is in .avi format. Even if it is a decent spec camera ( and it does not seem to be at first glancing) avi files can be a bit of a pain to work with.
Also when processor/chipset info is not easily on the page this is an instant red flag for me.
Even a Google search does not return the info.

it's a generic Chinese cam, it's in the market with lots of different names

That's what I figured, couldn't find any info anywhere though, even on google.

Thank you.

I would not rely totally on Amazon reviews. I buy from Amazon all of the time, but I try to do my research outside of Amazon. Reviews there are questionable at best in my view. Good luck.
I totally agree, Amazon is just my first choice usually because I have prime and the two day shipping is very convenient.

In that price range there are a lot of other choices with a track record, and independent 'help' online.
Not that it may be a bad cam, or not work, but it's kind of nice to have somebody wade through the problems and usually the pretty minimal manuals, before you.
:)
I know you what you mean. I might as well buy something a bit nicer, so I don't have to buy something shabby twice.

I see it says it is in .avi format. Even if it is a decent spec camera ( and it does not seem to be at first glancing) avi files can be a bit of a pain to work with.
Also when processor/chipset info is not easily on the page this is an instant red flag for me.
Even a Google search does not return the info.
Thank you for your input, I definitely agree that scant spec details and no google results does seem a bit sketchy.

I will most likely just go with a g1w or a mobius.

I asked what kind of Chipset the camera used and never got a reply.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C ZeroEdge 8
Back