My DASHCAM just stopped working!

Greg Wake

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi all,

My Blackvue DR750LW-2CH decided it was not longer going to work.

I removed the card to grab some footage off it.

When I put the card in, the camera boots up with the Blackvue title screen. But this stays on for about 1-2 minutes, and then the screen clears, and thats the way it stays. All the LED lights remain constantly on.

I've removed the card, formated, and even downloaded the latest firmware onto the card. The unit still does not boot up properly. Leaving the card out does not produce anything different.

Is there a factory reset sequence on these? I don't understand, it wasn't a hot day, early in the morning, it just decided to give it up.

This unit is less than 12 months old. For the price I paid, if it's non-repairable, I'll be really disappointed.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Yeah, I hope so. I've tried to make contact without any success. I purchased off e-bay but the seller has a store location and web site.

No response to e-mail/phone at this stage :-(

Cool. Finally got a response. All good. I've been put in touch with BlackVUE distributor in Oz. Still disappointing that an expensive unit didn't last 9 months.

Cool. Finally got a response. All good. I've been put in touch with BlackVUE distributor in Oz. Still disappointing that an expensive unit didn't last 9 months.

Hi Greg, I have checked with the team and they have spoken to you on this. As per the discussion please visit our office and we will get this sorted out for you.

I understand your disappointment but it is important to remember we will support you the best we can and we know you have spent money on a high-end system.

Thank you,

Back