Help no photos in playback mode!

Alice87

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
My camera works perfectly EXCEPT in playback mode it only shows videos not photos I've taken. When I sync with the app the photos are there.
Any ideas? Help greatly appreciated!

Hi All,
My camera works perfectly EXCEPT in playback mode it only shows videos not photos I've taken. When I sync with the app the photos are there.
Any ideas? Help greatly appreciated!

Have you resolved this?

Do you have a quick-fix for this? Is it a memory card issue?

I'm not sure if you're addressing me or the original poster Alice87. I asked the question to see if it had been resolved and if not to elicit further information to assess the problem and consider possible solutions. If you're asking me then no, I have no quick-fix and don't know if it's a memory card issue.

I'm not sure if you're addressing me or the original poster Alice87. I asked the question to see if it had been resolved and if not to elicit further information to assess the problem and consider possible solutions. If you're asking me then no, I have no quick-fix and don't know if it's a memory card issue.
I am guessing it would be a memory card issue. We do have this question arise from SJCAM users of different models. We have an SJCAM compatible SD card list here

Back