SJCAM SJ5000x Elite Sony IMX078 2k Gyro Action Cam - Releasing Soon

I have tried all Volume levels and audio is set to on.

The beep sounds work faintly so the speaker must be working.

I suspect the microphone or audio recording circuitry is defective.

It is frustrating that I can not log into the the official SJCam forum with this information as it rejects my password despite several resets and password changes.

If return of the camera for replacement from the later batch is approved, perhaps they will allow camera only to be sent to keep postage size and cost down.

Hello please try creating account at the footer of our site. If you are still having issues registering, please take a screenshot of where it is rejecting account creation and we will forward to our websmaster.

you can email us at tony@sjcamhd.com

Thanks!

how do you get slow movie to work, i have tried many resolutions on -2,-8, playback always is normal

Gopro Hero4 Session vs SJ5000x Elite Audio test:

I just talked to the Boss.... v1.3 firmware is going to be very very hot! I cannot wait myself...

Here is my review of 1st batch SJ5000x with 1.2 , video samples are included so you can judge by yourself ...

I just talked to the Boss.... v1.3 firmware is going to be very very hot! I cannot wait myself...
Are they addressing audio problem ?

Sj5000x elite v1.2.1 firmware coming out…. not a bunch of added functionality but it should solve several pressing issues. Stay tuned to our blog as we will be uploading firmware download link and changelog soon.

Thanks!

I asked because Gitup told in another topic that SJ5000x new batch have improved audio, mabe @sjcam_official can tell us what is true?

Great! :D Good te hear!

Hope to get an second batch then if i order with SJCAM

I asked because Gitup told in another topic that SJ5000x new batch have improved audio, mabe @sjcam_official can tell us what is true?

Yes, the volume was improved in the second batch which shipped out after November 23.

We have posted several Youtube videos showing the volume of second batch.

Yes, the volume was improved in the second batch which shipped out after November 23.

We have posted several Youtube videos showing the volume of second batch.

I bought my 5000x from Puhui online store on Aliexpress on 11.11 sale. I will be receiving 1st batch? :(

Got my first results today and certainly not satisfied, was expecting much better colors.
1909519_1697897280424888_5142477880668960721_o.jpg

I had did a 2nd video review on SJ5000x Elite (so called 2nd batch) vs Xiaomi Yi camera (i had these 2 only). SJCam had make arrangement for me to get it from local distributor. I share it here for others user to see the differences. Audio had seem slight improvement.

Original file can be download at:

1080p @ 60fps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5ubt5-gQQApTFlUUmc5dWZBOHM
2560x1440 @ 30fps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5ubt5-gQQApb3J2WGRraDJ1a0k
2880x2160 @ 24fps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5ubt5-gQQApU1pKakNiRHB4aVU

i am new in video editing, pls bear with me, thanks.

Back