DR750LW high Pitch Sound

kevdragster

Reaction score
Country
Australia
it was Working fine until today i can hear a high pitch sound coming from the camera when it starts recording,

anyone have the same issue?

i tried updating the firmware but still no luck

any help is greatly appreciated

could be a hardware problem, does it continue or does the sound die down after a while?
the sound doesn't go away it just continues which is strange , could it be an overheating problem?

the sound doesn't go away it just continues which is strange , could it be an overheating problem?

failing capacitor at a guess, it won't be heat related if it starts as soon as recording commences, would take longer than that to heat up

failing capacitor at a guess, it won't be heat related if it starts as soon as recording commences, would take longer than that to heat up
is it Safe to open the unit and check? to see where the sound is coming from exactly?

is it Safe to open the unit and check? to see where the sound is coming from exactly?

I'd expect that would be the end of any warranty support if you did, better to just talk to wherever you bought it from about having it replaced

it was Working fine until today i can hear a high pitch sound coming from the camera when it starts recording,

anyone have the same issue?

i tried updating the firmware but still no luck

any help is greatly appreciated

Hi Kev,

Who was your supplier? Thank you

Back