Datakam Player for Mac

Understood. Is there any roadmap timing on supporting the Panorama G? What about the data stream is different with this camera? Does it not use NEMA data output standards?

Thank you

Understood. Is there any roadmap timing on supporting the Panorama G? What about the data stream is different with this camera? Does it not use NEMA data output standards?

Thank you

The GPS data is embedded into the MP4 rather then saved as an external file not sure if that makes a difference.

When you have a moment could you please upload a raw MP4 video sample from the latest G firmware?
Http://mega.co.nz

You are welcome to make feature requests and submit bug reports.

Any chance of adding the menu option for 'Fullscreen' for the video player without the other windows being displayed, something similar to what Quicktime and VLC offer. Screenshot enclosed with the 'Fullscreen' option selected on playback and note that the menu bar is only displayed for a few seconds after the mouse is moved then it disappears (is user selectable).

0806-amba1652-27-3-2015-1055.jpg

Any chance of adding the menu option for 'Fullscreen' for the video player without the other windows being displayed, something similar to what Quicktime and VLC offer. Screenshot enclosed with the 'Fullscreen' option selected on playback and note that the menu bar is only displayed for a few seconds after the mouse is moved then it disappears (is user selectable).

View attachment 12263
You could enter to fullscreen mode by double clicking on the player or using hotkey "Alt + Enter".

You could enter to fullscreen mode by double clicking on the player or using hotkey "Alt + Enter".

Thanks for the info, will give it a try. Must remember next time to read the manual!!!

Any chance of adding support for the StreetGuardian Model SGZC12GSK? Have file to upload If needed. The Windoz 7 version displays video and gps data ok. I've attached two .png files hope u can put to good use.
Thank You,
greyscale

Attachments

• 20150416_171907@0m2.79s_1.png
    20150416_171907@0m2.79s_1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 20150416_171907@0m2.79s.png
    20150416_171907@0m2.79s.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Any chance of adding support for the StreetGuardian Model SGZC12GSK? Have file to upload If needed. The Windoz 7 version displays video and gps data ok.
Thank You,
greyscale

SGZC12SG(& SGZC12SGSK) and also SG9665GC support was just added in the latest release a few days ago.

Edit: I thought this was the dashcamviewer.com thread
Support was added for DashCamViewer not DataKam yet

I think it's been asked before (around a year ago), but is there any chance of getting support for Ambarella embedded GPS files? I just got this A7LA50 based camera which performs great and plays back great in Registration Viewer on Windows (incl. GPS), but as I'm a Mac user I'd really like to see it supported in DataKam Player, heck I'd even pay for it!

DatakamPlayerInstall.png
Есть ли надежда получить подписанное приложение?
Корпоративная политика не даёт поставить это "просто так".

Is there any hope to get a signed application as the corporate policy doesn't allow to install it "as is"?

И ещё вопрос: версией под linux никто не занимается?

One more question: do anybody work on a linux version?

Last edited:
View attachment 20137
Есть ли надежда получить подписанное приложение?
Корпоративная политика не даёт поставить это "просто так".

И ещё вопрос: версией под linux никто не занимается?

For Mac many use
http://dashcamviewer.com

it's unrelated :)
Sorry, replayed in a hurry, didnt see the fine print on your screenshot. Need to buy a thicker glasses or smartphone with bigger screen [emoji5] .

Hope others can help with Mac settings.

Is it difficult/expensive for developers to earn a trusted seal of Mac approval for their app? That's the real question then.

Is there any bypass available ?

Back