Overspeed warning
ADAS : FCWS + LDWS +GPS
upload_2016-1-16_11-10-6.png

GPS Navigation
upload_2016-1-16_11-11-27.png
Auto dimming
upload_2016-1-16_11-12-6.png

JADO D690
windows CE operation system , 4.3 inches touch screen , Front & back camear ( Front camera : 1920*1080 30fps , Back 1920*1080 30fps )
GPS Navigation & location
ADAS : LDWS , FCWS, GPS

How does it compare to similar products?
Any advantages in actual manufacturing, components, configuration compared to the alternative dashCams?

How does it compare to similar products?
Any advantages in actual manufacturing, components, configuration compared to the alternative dashCams?
windows OE operation system ,compare to simialr products , this model faster caculate ability , more stable .
all the electrical compeonents imported from Japan Murata, Environment protection material

windows OE operation system ,compare to simialr products , this model faster caculate ability , more stable .
all the electrical compeonents imported from Japan Murata, Environment protection material
Says nothing to me, sorry!

Says nothing to me, sorry!
I know you will say that . D690S feature : Windwos CE OS, FHD 1080P ( Front &Back ) , GPS Naviagtion, MP3 player .
Regarding the products quality : We made SMT, We made the lens , we made all the core components in our factory , so we have ability to control & guarranty our products quality is better than others

Still, for one (and only one unit sample issue) do contact one semiproffesional member here, send it to him and have validation/comparison to one or the other product?
Personally, anything windows CE based, in my opinion: easier to manage, but hardware works double the need for... Users want "out of the box" performance/assurance rather than manufacturers word for it ;)

Review vs Overview vs Presentation vs Introduction.

I think best for OP would be changing title from "review" to "introduction" or "presentation".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mtz JADO 0
jadohogan JADO 0
jadohogan JADO 0
jadohogan JADO 2
jadohogan JADO 0
Back