Battery charger tender to prevent extreme discharge

paata01

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all,
I am having issue with blackvue dr650 draining battery, every time I start vehicle time and date keeps resetting and message on the screen says extreme battery discharge, can anyone recommend best battery charger for 2009 bmw x6, plug and forget one, I see 2 main brands ctek and battery charger, not sure which model of which brand is the best just to plugi in and leave it there

The problem is the highest cutoff setting is 12volts. Which means you battery is basically toast at that point if it gets that low....

You can run a tender, but not in a parking lot... So if you stay overnight somewhere a tender won't fix your problem.

Hi all,
I am having issue with blackvue dr650 draining battery, every time I start vehicle time and date keeps resetting and message on the screen says extreme battery discharge, can anyone recommend best battery charger for 2009 bmw x6, plug and forget one, I see 2 main brands ctek and battery charger, not sure which model of which brand is the best just to plugi in and leave it there

If you're needing to run your cameras for an extended period of time while parked, it is recommended to use a battery pack such as the CELLINK-B. The CELLINK will fully charge in 1 hr of driving and then provide ~19hrs of recording time with the DR650-2CH.

I already bought Cellink B, recommended by of the users here. I works great also around 20hrs on full charge, I have motion detection on low and G sensor almost at 100. I guess I was late car battery is dead, 12.10V with multitester and drops below 10 when engine started. So far Cellink B is the best solution, any idea where can I get expansion pack locally in USA. I bought main at great price 153$.

Probably a good thing to have for me as I've got a BMW which flashes up the battery drain warning and it's probably all being stored on the key fob for the dealership to see.

I got it from eBay, to my surprise there is only one seller left. Battery drain message is very annoying. blackvue drains battery faster than it can be recharged. Cellink takes only an hour really smart choice. I think it should be sold with cellink not power magic pro

Back