Panorama S FIRMWARE UPDATE Request Thread (Do Not Flash New 2015 S Units with OLD 2014 firmware!)

Sadly that didn't work, I guess I'll just stick with the 32GB Cards and pick myself up a G1WC

I used the link in your signature (Fat32 Formatter app)

Won't work with that, need 32768

32768 has the same issue, camera freezes during bootup and then after a few seconds it finishes booting up and says card error. If I put the card in with the camera already on it again freezes for a few seconds, then says card error. I'm using a 64GB Samsung SD card which worked on my G1WH

Try a different card, also don't use Micro SD cards in adapters, the controller is different and there is no support for it in the firmware, could be part of the problem

Try a different card, also don't use Micro SD cards in adapters, the controller is different and there is no support for it in the firmware, could be part of the problem

Ah, ok, I don't have anything larger than a 32GB in anything other than Micro SD, thanks for the help!

Hi

Long time lurker

I purchased the Panorama from sgkorea via ebay late 2013/ very early 2014 (cant find email) with the following spec

Firmware: GLG300 1.080.3 2013-05-08 17:00

Please could someone advise me of the latest firmware as it will not read a new 128gb samsung micro sd in SD adapter I just inserted although it seems to complete the format in the camera, it then says "please format card"

thank you

Sunil

Last edited:
not sure where you can go for firmware but regardless you need to use full size SD cards, the controller chipset in the MicroSD card will be a problem for the camera

Last edited:
Ordered - thanks, i'll now patiently wait until someone can help on the firmware question :)

that I don't know, it's a fairly old version, from memory in those older versions you could use large cards but you needed to format them FAT32 in a computer first

that I don't know, it's a fairly old version, from memory in those older versions you could use large cards but you needed to format them FAT32 in a computer first

thanks, I have just realised it appears to be a Panorama2 from the manual provided by sgkorea so early 2014 i think

**ignore the above, it doesnt have the blue led** so it must be the "G"?

Found the original ebay email!

Car BlackBox PANORAMAII Full HD Sony Exmor 2.7" LCD English Russian Firmware 32G

Item Id: 190817325112
End time: 21-Jan-14 13:40:08 GMT
Seller:
shpkorea (3246
IkMyfoxTLrZzWnwkmVafhKocS4YGoorsxVpAujrSPp35bWYGcxXpt-5T1rvt2C8rTA6jZVXpQwWx8901gaKPHGikmzmQjryvdGcyp1KNkDE=s0-d-e1-ft
)
99.3% Positive Feedback
Member since 22-May-10 in Korea, South

Back