...for my opinion the video on xiaomi has the natural colours, you can see it at the red car and the green fields.

yes I´m absloute with you, also the gopro has more blue, maybe to much.
Only the Gopro is a little more sharpe.

I feel both their shortcomings equal out wherein really they are about both equal potential. It's your preference and budget that will decide in the end. My feelings is that the GoPro has better shadow detail and better processing speed with regard to EV adjustments...watch close when the test comes out of the woods into the open...the GoPro equalizes EV much faster than the Yi. And when in the air I feel the shadow detail of the GoPro is slightly better in the trees. The Yi on the other hand has better color rendition.

gopro is much much better, even the 3

Yes, in price/value Xiaomi wins, no doubt.
But when i like to use the video other than hobby, then gopro needed.

Yes, in price/value Xiaomi wins, no doubt.
But when i like to use the video other than hobby, then gopro needed.
Yea thats why its called GoPro right :) Lets hope the Yi V2 will match the GoPro quality even more because then it would make amateur shot video look much better.

Unfortunately the name "Gopro" doesn't mean professional either.

So, everyone see the Gopro is more Sharper. And this is the Problem from the Yi..Sharpness..i have a Yi but you can fiy any Focus...the Sharpness is not the best. BUT!! the Price and the Quality is very cool...so..

gopro is much much better, even the 3
Hell no. Yeah, there are some features Yi missing and vid might be juuust a little less sharper but overall vid quality is at least on par with gp3 black version.
There are tons comparison vids on yt and the all will tell you that. Price difference is nowhere close to the overal vid/built difference but they put ****loads of money to marketing (anyone seen The Martian"?) so customers have pay for that. Even cheapest GP+ costs twice more than Yi while being worse in everything.
True but it raises the bar a bit for amateurs.
What you mean? Harder to use or something?

Xiaomi, 1440p very good video, and that it is not possible to record in 4K , well, what of it? not every camera has , Xiaomi beats GoPro3 from what I see when friends are praise Xiaomi than a competitor, you should also consider to what tasks you buy a camera sports , not everyone wants to be 4k because he may not have even one TV , and 2k- 3k completely to him enough , I 'm too Xiaomi :)

Back