Dash camera Cube 360 tested by Customer

SOOCOO Official

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Dash Cam
SOOCOO Action Camera

Cube 360 is 360-degree panorama shooting action camera,you can upload the video to youtube, and the video can be moved following the mouse, it is interesting;

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting but very few details or specs from the link provided

Interesting but very few details or specs from the link provided
what information do you want to know about the camera? and we can provide !

A spec sheet.. Can I control it from a laptop connected to a home WiFi.. Quality of image / video.... just the normal thing one would assume would be available

A spec sheet.. Can I control it from a laptop connected to a home WiFi.. Quality of image / video.... just the normal thing one would assume would be available
hello, our action camera cant connect to home wifi, because we have wifi itself, you can connect your cell phone to camera,cube 360 is 720p ,thank you!

hello, our action camera cant connect to home wifi, because we have wifi itself, you can connect your cell phone to camera,cube 360 is 720p ,thank you!
You would have a much better product if.. you had the ability to control it from a laptop through a home WiFi network.

You would have a much better product if.. you had the ability to control it from a laptop through a home WiFi network.
we will try it, it is much better, thanks for idea!

720p is a very poor resolution for a camera 360, is preferable to have a higher price, and better performance. the ideal resolution would 2048x2048px ( hard to get this).
Regards Suso

720p is a very poor resolution for a camera 360, is preferable to have a higher price, and better performance. the ideal resolution would 2048x2048px ( hard to get this).
Regards Suso
you can see the video that recordeded by cube 360 , and it is very cool,thank you!

I do not doubt , but displayed on a video player 360, the result is very bad

git2 1440p 4:3 fisheye ( good quality lens )

and this

the resolution on player 360 also it is bad and is 1440p

I just purchased one of these cameras and I can not get it to record video. I can get it to take a picture via the app but that is it. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I am pressing the button and the light flashes. I also tried it off the app and it won't record either.

Back