Electriq 702a7cam Dash Cam

jamie1969

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just recieved a new Dash Cam from Laptop Direct and it comes with no user manual but a link to download a file which shows you what function the camera has but no idiots guide how to actually use the camera. I can usually get my head round these dort off gadgets but this has done my head in i have had it a week and feel like smashing it with a hammer... can anybody help ....

Welcome to DCT forum.

Is THIS is the one ?

Ambarella CPU based dashcams shouldn't be that hard to use.

What exactly concerns you ?

I have just recieved a new Dash Cam from Laptop Direct and it comes with no user manual but a link to download a file which shows you what function the camera has but no idiots guide how to actually use the camera. I can usually get my head round these dort off gadgets but this has done my head in i have had it a week and feel like smashing it with a hammer... can anybody help ....
Welcome to DCT forum.

Is THIS is the one ?

Ambarella CPU based dashcams shouldn't be that hard to use.

What exactly concerns you ?
Hi Niko thanks for your reply, my concern is that I have acquired a SD card as it does not come with one, a 32gb class 10 which did not record any footage as a storage io error appeared on the screen, I went on another dash cam forum site and similar camera's with this error code said it was the class off SD card... So I purchased another SD card 32 go class 4 to see if this would work .... And it still comes up with this error...
Any ideas Niko

Hi Niko thanks for your reply, my concern is that I have acquired a SD card as it does not come with one, a 32gb class 10 which did not record any footage as a storage io error appeared on the screen, I went on another dash cam forum site and similar camera's with this error code said it was the class off SD card... So I purchased another SD card 32 go class 4 to see if this would work .... And it still comes up with this error...
Any ideas Niko

Try to format memory card inside dashcam.

Try to format memory card inside dashcam.
Hi Niko
i have found the format card in the camera menu and have done this but i still get error message and the camera still only records for a few seconds ...i have turned off motion setting and turned off loop setting

Hi Niko
i have found the format card in the camera menu and have done this but i still get error message and the camera still only records for a few seconds ...i have turned off motion setting and turned off loop setting
Is it when max. 2K resolution selected ?
Try to select 1080p resolution and see how your Class 4 card wirks then.

Back