I am not sure if Cellink-B is a different product than Cellink, or if B is just a newer release of the same product. I will look into that first. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Basic principles are the same. Cellink actually has few other newer more powerful models, but they are not yet widely available.

Cellink-B is the current version, I was just being lazy and referring to at as the Cellink

Thanks for clarifying..now I am off to finding out how a Cellink is different from an external battery bank, because all this time I had been thinking that external battery bank was just a generic name for batteries like the Cellink. (Where did you guys say was DCT's unabridged glossary of DC terms? - haha) And off I go! :eek:

Thanks for clarifying..now I am off to finding out how a Cellink is different from an external battery bank, because all this time I had been thinking that external battery bank was just a generic name for batteries like the Cellink. (What did you guys say was DCT's unabridged glossary of DC terms? - haha) And off I go! :eek:

the difference with the Cellink is the type of battery it uses and how fast it can charge, a power bank wouldn't deliver the same sort of results, given it's many times the price of a power bank you'd expect to be getting something for your money

One of the main advantages / differences of Cellink- series is new gen. battery used - LiFePo4.

the difference with the Cellink is the type of battery it uses and how fast it can charge, a power bank wouldn't deliver the same sort of results, given it's many times the price of a power bank you'd expect to be getting something for your money

Thanks jokiin, but now I am falling asleep :( and I don't have a BDP (BRAIN discharge protection) device to help me. I will work on the battery types stuff tomorrow or later. Thanks to niko too! cheers! :)

Back