Foxeer Legend 1 16MP 1080P 60fps HD Camera with Ambarella A7LS

A short compilation of daylight driving footage. A note about image quality, I mostly use the Foxeer on my 250mm quad so it took a lot of hits. First time when i got it the lens was out of focus and i have adjusted it but never glued it back, now it's a bit loose and the focus is shifted to near while "infinity" is a bit unfocused.

A short compilation of daylight driving footage. A note about image quality, I mostly use the Foxeer on my 250mm quad so it took a lot of hits. First time when i got it the lens was out of focus and i have adjusted it but never glued it back, now it's a bit loose and the focus is shifted to near while "infinity" is a bit unfocused.

Too bad, can't read license plates in this bright environment..... any city - night footage?

Too bad, can't read license plates in this bright environment..... any city - night footage?
I'm planing to refocus it and trying a 90° lens from GitUp on it.

90 degree lens from GitUp. Video footage will be added soon.

cd34b5fca09024b34e5c77d34a6dcdd8.jpg

5546628d288df71b1a7af2ebd4a75ea7.jpg

0a1614a724bbfaa5bf21e7341ad4d227.jpg

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Lens transplant was successful, haven't drove the Legend yet, but I have strapped it on a quad :)

The foxeer 1 seem to be dooing allright with that GIT lens :cool:

The foxeer 1 seem to be dooing allright with that GIT lens :cool:
It seems ok, but i think that the camera has a software correction for the lens distortion as I can get a much better (sharper) focus in the center while all around the sides gets fuzzy. If I have sides focused correctly the center will get fuzzy. So now is somewhere between the two extremes. :confused:

Back