Latest A118 Firmware?

montythebrave

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys.

I am frustrated that I have to trace the latest firmwares from forums and such as the official source doesn't supply one! :(

Where can I go to see and download the latest firmware? Currently my firmware is: A118.20150403

Thanks guys!

Jamie

https://dashcamtalk.com/b40-a118/#Firmware

You have the latest version, though I think you could put the A118C firmware on yours if you needed to, if you are having issues. Look for the thread on the most recent firmware - I think it is discussed in there.

My version is newer than the version on the link you sent me... :(

Why do you need a new version? Is your camera not working properly?

Because im entitled to have latest updates lol. They are made for a reason, to improve/fix things so i am going to want the latest updates. Thats like having an antivirus and asking why do you want he updates? Lol.

It appears you have the latest. You should be content then.

Because im entitled to have latest updates lol. They are made for a reason, to improve/fix things so i am going to want the latest updates. Thats like having an antivirus and asking why do you want he updates? Lol.
Not the same. And firmware is different than software. "If it ain't broke don't fix it" really does apply here. I'm still running the original firmware on my a118 and I have zero complaints.

Not the same. And firmware is different than software. "If it ain't broke don't fix it" really does apply here. I'm still running the original firmware on my a118 and I have zero complaints.

Firmware runs the software mate, if it can be improved then apply it lol. I dont have any complaints other than we shouldnt be debating this, we as a buyer of this product should be able to check and update my camera firmware.

I am all knowing!

Assumed from the second post.

Never assume because it makes and ASS of U and ME! lol.

This is exactly my point, you assume, where do we go to see the latest firmware? wheres the original source?

The link in the 2nd post is supposed to be the latest however my version date is newer so thats false.

Do you see my point?

Back