Mini0807 samples with parking guard function using OBD are ok now

Can you mount a GPS logger on the black dotted tint section thanks

Attachments

• 2016-05-04_10-10-20.png
    2016-05-04_10-10-20.png
    101 KB · Views: 22
yes, it's just a decoration, won't affect the signal

Thanks,, my mate bought one of your street Guardians and he he's very happy with it he told about your after sales service I'm very impressed

as long as they were looked after is our main concern

Hi to all, I am a new member to this forum.
On the 30th April I purchased a mini 0807 from eBay and was expecting delivery any day soon. I was informed today after it was marked to have already been shipped that the mini 0807 still has problems with it's GPS. Please can jokiin confirm if this is so and if so will there be a long delay or should I ask for a refund?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

It's not my product so not something I can update you on sorry, if the seller says it's delayed I would assume they would know

On the 30th April I purchased a mini 0807 from eBay and was expecting delivery any day soon. I was informed today after it was marked to have already been shipped that the mini 0807 still has problems with it's GPS. Please can jokiin confirm if this is so and if so will there be a long delay or should I ask for a refund?

Mini 0807 is still in production with no exact ETA for shipping to re sellers. And yes the factory is still working on some problems.

Thanks Chris then I suppose I should request a refund and monitor this forum for further instructions.

It's not my product so not something I can update you on sorry, if the seller says it's delayed I would assume they would know

Sorry jokiin for asking you the question re manufacturer, I should have asked Joy but still thanks for your prompt reply.

I suggest if you bought it on ebay I would be definitely asking for a refund, I have been waiting for some time like a lot of others, I have given up on them looking else where.

The ones on ebay have problems.

I suggest if you bought it on ebay I would be definitely asking for a refund, I have been waiting for some time like a lot of others, I have given up on them looking else where.

The ones on ebay have problems.

Thanks silkynitro, I have just asked for a refund, fingers crossed I am not hassled for the refund.
I will keep my eyes opened for the release of the mini0807.
I only hope that if there are any models out there with glitches they are not sold to potential customers so as to keep good reputation.
Thanks for all the help guys.

I bought one mini 0807 on Ali. Seller send some live photos of the DVR (not from internet). It looks like original.

Hi, I purchased a Mini 0807 from eBay. It's quite nice, but I'd like to wire it with the parking guard without using the OBD-2 port. The OBD connection on my car is at the knee, so I don't want it being knocked around when I get into or out of the car.

Can I remove the OBD connector and splice it directly to a 12V supply with an inline fuse?

Hi, I purchased a Mini 0807 from eBay. It's quite nice, but I'd like to wire it with the parking guard without using the OBD-2 port. The OBD connection on my car is at the knee, so I don't want it being knocked around when I get into or out of the car.

Can I remove the OBD connector and splice it directly to a 12V supply with an inline fuse?
Didn't it come with a car charger?
If not, buy one for few bucks or use phones charger.
You may need the obd cable later.

Didn't it come with a car charger?
If not, buy one for few bucks or use phones charger.
You may need the obd cable later.

It came with a charger but the documentation says parking mode only works with OBD. My suspicion is that it only taps 12V constant. I don't care for OBD but I do care for parking mode.

It came with a charger but the documentation says parking mode only works with OBD. My suspicion is that it only taps 12V constant. I don't care for OBD but I do care for parking mode.
Parking guard won't work using a traditional hardwire kit either at this stage , only works via OBDII cable. Not sure how you will get around that.

Parking guard won't work using a traditional hardwire kit either at this stage , only works via OBDII cable. Not sure how you will get around that.

The end of the OBD connector is a two pole connector that's inserted into the base. This can't be more than 12V and GND.

Back