Mini0807 samples with parking guard function using OBD are ok now

I loaded the new 20160623 V1.0 firmware.
Overall VBR is around 14.9 - 15.8 mbps.
Video VBR is 14.6 - 14.9 mbps and audio is 128 kbps.
A 3 minute file is 327 - 348 mb in size.

Code:
General
Complete name                            : E:\DCIM\100MEDIA\06241153_0005.MOV
Format                                   : MPEG-4
Format profile                           : QuickTime
Codec ID                                 : qt   0000.00 (qt  )
File size                                : 340 MiB
Duration                                 : 3mn 0s
Overall bit rate mode                    : Variable
Overall bit rate                         : 15.8 Mbps
Encoded date                             : UTC 2016-06-24 11:53:19
Tagged date                              : UTC 2016-06-24 11:53:19
AMBA                                     :

Video
ID                                       : 1
Format                                   : AVC
Format/Info                              : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile                           : Main@L4.1
Format settings, CABAC                   : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames                : 2 frames
Format settings, GOP                     : M=3, N=15
Codec ID                                 : avc1
Codec ID/Info                            : Advanced Video Coding
Duration                                 : 3mn 0s
Bit rate mode                            : Variable
Bit rate                                 : 14.9 Mbps
Maximum bit rate                         : 18.0 Mbps
Width                                    : 1 920 pixels
Clean aperture width                     : 1 920 pixels
Height                                   : 1 080 pixels
Clean aperture height                    : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio                     : 16:9
Frame rate mode                          : Constant
Frame rate                               : 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
Color space                              : YUV

@Joy @BELLA WONG

After staying 45 minutes in the sun, focus problem ( in parking mode ) Mini 0807

This is Lens or CPU ( Chipset ) Problem ? Sorry my english :)

My firmware : http://down.cosou.com/skyhigh-global.com/807 SONY 3 firmware.zip

Hi Olgu, sorry for the troubles, we will check this problem with engineer department.
here is the latest firmware of Mini0807 for your reference: http://www.skyhigh-global.com/En/down.aspx?UserInfo_ID=862928 (807 bit rate 20160623)

Hi, i bought this product from gearbest but i think we should wait bit more, i wonder is there any change for fix Focus problem with firmware update ( under sun and OOF problem : https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...th-gps-dual-microsd-gearbest-com.19660/page-2 )

or the company think about change lens or cpu for solve this problem ? gearbest says dispatch time is july 3-9 , so until this time before shipping i want to be sure about it the solution will be come, do you advice me to chat with gearbest for wait until new products come ? ( i mean not cancel the order just stop ) i hope you can understand my concern, sorry for my english..

@Joy @BELLA WONG

Last edited:
Focus is good, nothing problem. it's perfect ;) ( under the tree, in the shade )

@Joy @BELLA WONG

Here is the solution of solar and thermal problems :D:D:D
Inside the box (Mini 0807) Add white cardboard ;)

mf09 find this solution ( in Turkish forum )

OM8VED.jpg

Last edited:
@Joy @BELLA WONG

Here is the solution of solar and thermal problems :D:D:D
Inside the box (Mini 0807) Add white cardboard ;)

mf09 find this solotion ( in Turkish forum )

OM8VED.jpg
[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks very much for the after sales service Bella and her team give to their customers.
I would like to see two things added to the firmware if possible to the mini 0807.
1. I have one of these new vehicles with the start stop system on board so what's happening is that when I stop in traffic or at a traffic light the engine switches off and the cam enters into parking mode, I hope there is a way to go round this issue.
2. I would also like to see an easy switch off function as I use my vehicle occasionally and as its garaged I wouldn't want to leave the park guard on. It is a bit of a hustle to have to go into the parking guard menu to switch it off,so an easy kill switch will do nicely.
Thanks again and I hope that these two issues are dealt with in an update.

Hello all.

First time poster on here. Just bought an 0807 and waiting for delivery from GearBest.:D

Regarding the OBD cables, as someone else asked, can we have the assignment of the OBD connection so we could hard wire into the loom behind the OBD connector?

Focus is good, nothing problem. it's perfect ;) ( under the tree, in the shade )

I wouldn't say focus is good at all, I would have thought you should be able to read the number plate

Attachments

• 2016-07-17_15-54-05.jpg
    2016-07-17_15-54-05.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 27

Important, you need a good clean glue around the lens !

I record this video Xiaomi Yi 2 camera, 41 Mpbs and 2K ( 8 gb Upload ) I hope you will like it.

@BELLA WONG

Last edited:

Important, you need a good clean glue around the lens !

I record this video Xiaomi Yi 2 camera, 41 Mpbs and 2K ( 8 gb Upload ) I hope you will like it.

@BELLA WONG
Hi, thanks for the video. Do you mean you must clean very well around the lens (before adjustment), or you must use a good glue after adjustment?

Also, what made the lens difficult to turn/adjust (you need pliers)? What did you use after reassembly?

Hi, thanks for the video. Do you mean you must clean very well around the lens (before adjustment), or you must use a good glue after adjustment?

Also, what made the lens difficult to turn/adjust (you need pliers)? What did you use after reassembly?

The lens is hard to turn around in adhesives need to clean better. Forward my video 30 min

Use : Sharp knife

r9rRYB.jpg

OMgBd5.jpg

The lens is hard to turn around in adhesives need to clean better. Forward my video 30 min

Use : Sharp knife

r9rRYB.jpg

OMgBd5.jpg
Thank you.

At 31:30 the lens could be turned easily with your fingers, but at 33:40 you need pliers. Can you explain what changed in between?

Thank you.

At 31:30 the lens could be turned easily with your fingers, but at 33:40 you need pliers. Can you explain what changed in between?

Lens need turn more more :) but I forgot clean some glue :)

Lens need turn more more :) but I forgot clean some glue :)
Aaaah, thanks!! That makes sense. Then to finish, do you think you need to reapply glue? What would be best to use?
Also, at the beginning when you take off the side cover, what kind of glue was there? Was it like a hot melt, or something else?

hot melt can remelt in summer, don't use superglue
Although some hot melts 'go off' once heated and can't be re-melted. But... what is behind the cover, and what do most people use at the end to stop the lens rotating?

Back