Final V1.5 firmware.

nutsey

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Change Log:
    • 1. Added: 4:3 aspect ratio for 2880x2160P 24fps mode
    • 2. Added: Wi-Fi mode option: AP, Station(Client)
    • 3. Added: Support customize boot logo and power off logo
    • 4. Added: Wi-Fi Auto-start option: On, Off
    • 5. Added: Pause icon on screen while recording is paused
    • 6. Added: Colorful color option in video and photo mode (lower saturation compared to Vivid option)
    • 7. Added: 15s option for screensaver;
    • 8. Added: Car DVR metering for dash cam usage
    • 9. Added: New OSD mode, only show video mode and recording dot
    • 10. Added: Video shutter speed 1/48s
    • 11. Added: Contrast option for video and photo: Normal, High, Low
    • 12. Fixed: 2160P 24fps video not smooth
    • 13. Fixed: Camera powered off while the file reached 4GB in quick capture mode
    • 14. Fixed: Camera restarting issue in quick capture mode, plug the charger while recording, then stop recording and unplug the charger after the camera powered off
    • 15. Fixed: Wrong EXIF info
    • 16. Fixed: Video ZOOM issue while AV out in narrow mode
    • 17. Fixed: No beep while taking photo with FPV cable connected
    • 18. Improved: Stop recording in middle level for remote shutter.
    • 19. Improved: Once press shutter button to start/stop recording while in screensaver mode
    • 20. Improved: Web camera resolution is upgraded to 1920*1440
    • 21. Improved: Wi-Fi stream resolution is upgraded to 1280x960 if enable the Wi-Fi from 1440P or 1080P 4:3 mode
    • 22. Improved: No OSD info while playback on TV through HDMI if OSD option is turned off
    • 23. Improved: Support output RTSP steam in 2160P, 720P 120fps and VGA 240FPS mode
    • 24. Improved: Support power on camera to start recording or take photo in charging mode via HDMI shutter trigger
    • 25. Improved: Top and back LED blink once while taking photo
    • 26. Improved: Spanish, Czech, Russian, Polish language
download

what's the purpose of the second spot? Added: Wi-Fi mode option: AP, Station(Client)

Looks like it is not possible use station mode if you have space in password, also i wasn't succesful with connection to open access point without password.
Maybe @gitup can clarify, how to connect it those cases.

I got my git2 cam yesterday and I notice that both my git2 display and my recorded video show noise. The noise on the video is more noticeable when around dark objects and low light but from what I have seen on youtube people's videos are crisp and clear. Since the first thing I did was a firmware update to 1.5, I'm wondering if it was the firmware update that's causing this. Can someone please confirm if you are having this issue and if not, how can I fix it. Here is a small sample clip I shot last night while playing around with it - please excuse the mess ;) -
. When I watch the video, whenever I'm going close to the desk, I see noise and also a bit of lag when I start moving the cam to my right. Maybe it's my pc, so please let me know how the video plays for you.

Thanks

I see noise and also a bit of lag

Thanks

Looks fine, you bought a camera excels in sunshine, and OK for indoor light :)
Hint: 60fps is too much for low ligh. Eventually it will drop to 30fps withduplicate frames and you'll see lag.

Karaya, you are saying the noise is ok? Could it be a problem with my sd card? My sd card was benchmarked at 19.5MB/s write speed and 21MB/s read speed - I used h2testw.

Karaya, you are saying the noise is ok? Could it be a problem with my sd card? My sd card was benchmarked at 19.5MB/s write speed and 21MB/s read speed - I used h2testw.

What bitrate setting did you use?

Test it in sunshine, if it is OK in sunshine but noisy indoors then you need to provide more light, studio lighting for video cameras is very bright, not the same as the modern low energy light bulbs most of us use in our houses.

By the way, what do you think about unified and simplified video mode list? You can check it by switching to RU (Russian language) in settings.

We could ask @gitup to change it for other languages if it looks better to use.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Git2 122
H Git2 7
gitup Git2 24
nutsey Git2 16
D Git2 2
Back