Just ordered Street Guardian SG9665GC V2

camram

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I had blackvue400hd, it started giving problems with randomly stopping recording and complaining about sd card. I tried many different cards and also used sdformatter app to format it to make sure format is right but it never fixed the issue. So I decided to buy new one.
I also have A118 in 2nd car which I bought in 2014 iirc but after watching and reading reviews about SG, I think it is best value for money.

I had blackvue400hd, it started giving problems with randomly stopping recording and complaining about sd card. I tried many different cards and also used sdformatter app to format it to make sure format is right but it never fixed the issue. So I decided to buy new one.
I also have A118 in 2nd car which I bought in 2014 iirc but after watching and reading reviews about SG, I think it is best value for money.
you definitely wont be looking back once you see the quality of the street guardian compared to the blackspew, no more burnt fingers getting the SD card out, no more reliability issues, just flawless great quality video that will always work when you need it plus great support.

you definitely wont be looking back once you see the quality of the street guardian compared to the blackspew, no more burnt fingers getting the SD card out, no more reliability issues, just flawless great quality video that will always work when you need it plus great support.
+1

Back