Never Buy from Gearbest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only had positive experiences with Gearbest. The value of the products is great, and the price-performance ratio is unbeatable. For example: I've ordered an adapter for my mobile phone on 18. June, the quality was, as expected, very good. I received it 12 days later, on 1. July (WP1606180756577049). Returning products has worked well, too.
Indeed the shipping takes a few days, but compared to the low prices, it's okay.

Altogether, I'm really satisfied with their products in general. I would give them 4.5 from 5 points. In my opinion, it's worth a try,

regards,
Christian
Although you are just a spam bot, what's your word regarding gearBust being banned?

I've read here that many of you had many problems with Gearbest, but i've made my first order (W1606041209098894) and it went really well.

The items were an android gamepad and a bracket, nothing that expensive, and they were in perfect condition when i opened the box, with no damage whatsoever, even though they have made a long trip to my home (China -> Portugal).

- From preparing the order to delivering it, very little time has passed.
- They have a Priority Direct method, that helps with customs, which are a p.i.t.a. in my country.
- No problems with paying methods too.
- I had to write support one time, and they answered really fast.

It's not that they are forcing you to use their service, so i'm sharing my (very good) experience.

I can't speak for yourselves, but i will certainly buy from this shop again when i need something.

I've read here that many of you had many problems with Gearbest, but i've made my first order (W1606041209098894) and it went really well.

The items were an android gamepad and a bracket, nothing that expensive, and they were in perfect condition when i opened the box, with no damage whatsoever, even though they have made a long trip to my home (China -> Portugal).

- From preparing the order to delivering it, very little time has passed.
- They have a Priority Direct method, that helps with customs, which are a p.i.t.a. in my country.
- No problems with paying methods too.
- I had to write support one time, and they answered really fast.

It's not that they are forcing you to use their service, so i'm sharing my (very good) experience.

I can't speak for yourselves, but i will certainly buy from this shop again when i need something.
Don't let the door hit your $se on the way out?

actually most of what you read here is just good old fashioned spam
Seems as templated postings in majority of them...
GearBust should get added to the filtered content and replaced with *spam* -problem solved ;)

@BMbler I didn't have problems with my order so why should i lie? If i had a bad experience, i wouldn't take the time to write this kind of comments or use their service again.

You can't compare these kind of services with amazon, for example. In the case of "chinese shops" I've had much worse with aliexpress, with false shippings, bad quality, etc...

I knew that these kind of things happen with these shops, since i use a portuguese forum where people comment about those.

@BMbler I didn't have problems with my order so why should i lie? If i had a bad experience, i wouldn't take the time to write this kind of comments or use their service again.

You can't compare these kind of services with amazon, for example. In the case of "chinese shops" I've had much worse with aliexpress, with false shippings, bad quality, etc...

I knew that these kind of things happen with these shops, since i use a portuguese forum where people comment about those.

Who told you to post here? Or did you find this thread?

Is there a reason as why you chosen to post your (irrelevant) experiences on this board?

It was linked by someone in that portuguese forum, who wasn't convinced about using this shop.

@BMbler mostly because i don't have nothing to do now, so i dropped in to write my 2 cents... Reading your comments and you are passing a vibe of a not that welcoming person... so i can see why people wouldn't write it more.

Maybe it's the Brexit or just the fact that, once again, the euro cup wasn't that good for the UK ;)

It was linked by someone in that portuguese forum, who wasn't convinced about using this shop.

@BMbler mostly because i don't have nothing to do now, so i dropped in to write my 2 cents... Reading your comments and you are passing a vibe of a not that welcoming person... so i can see why people wouldn't write it more.

Maybe it's the Brexit or just the fact that, once again, the euro cup wasn't that good for the UK ;)

Can you PM me the link for the portugese forum please?

As if you had time to read- only could have noted nuisance gearBust had become on this thread and forum in general

Don't like footy, do not like Brexit either, but hate spam and lunatics with passion ;)

Good shop, excellent service and low prices.

Very good store, if you compare with other shops, at the lowest prices Most of the products. Service is very good, very quick to react.The process after the order(Order No.:W1606140202266855) to send do very quickly and order was very fast. Carefully packed.
I do recommend buying from this store.

Good shop, excellent service and low prices.

Very good store, if you compare with other shops, at the lowest prices Most of the products. Service is very good, very quick to react.The process after the order(Order No.:W1606140202266855) to send do very quickly and order was very fast. Carefully packed.
I do recommend buying from this store.
And who told you to say so?

Hi Moderators,

Is there any reason to not delete the account of Gearbest in this forum ...

... or do you have to keep them going due to open market reasons (or whatever it is called ?) and not giving advantage to any other vendors ¿?

I think already too much SPAM here ...

Also I guess all those new members with one post are directly incitated by Gearbest to come here and praise them which I think is against fair trade as they are covering up their mess ...

o_O

I would send them a nice e-mail telling them that if they do not stop it, their account is going to be closed for 6 months ...

I would send them a nice e-mail telling them that if they do not stop it, their account is going to be closed for 6 months ...

I'm not sure they can undo whatever has been done, there are obviously some instructions out there somewhere that keep driving people here but not necessarily authored by gearbest themselves, the posts here are from unique accounts each time, not from ghost accounts, that has been checked already

Hey guys,

If you have any questions or product problem, please just PM me or email me via Fiona@gearbest.com. I try my best to help you guys solve your problem. Such as I help @moe fady solve his issued Viofo A118c and end up full refund to him. I help @Minu @Sanjay @SergeiF... to solve their order problem. So if you have any question or problem, I'm here to help.

Regards,
Fiona

Hey guys,

If you have any questions or product problem, please just PM me or email me via Fiona@gearbest.com. I try my best to help you guys solve your problem. Such as I help @moe fady solve his issued Viofo A118c and end up full refund to him. I help @Minu @Sanjay @SergeiF... to solve their order problem. So if you have any question or problem, I'm here to help.

Regards,
Fiona
My problem is that your promotions are spamming this forum
Could you stop that?

Bicycle Computer Velometer

i've made some order on gearbest, payment with paypal.
My order No.:WP1606130550162740

Works great! It was a fun little project installing this device onto my bike, didn't take too long either regardless of the instructions being written in pretty bad English. All you have to do is put the battery in, and then zip tie the screen onto your handlebar and then the sensors onto your bike fork and spoke. Then I adjusted the device to my tire size and circumference and set the time. That was it! I also switched it from km/h to mph. It wasn't gauging my speed at first and all I had to do was put the sensor a little closer to the magnet on the spoke. Now it works perfectly!
It let's you know if you're going above or below your average speed with a + or - symbol. It has a clock, a timer, a odometer, a speedometer and even some more functions that I haven't figured out how to use yet. It is very adjustable and, after setup, user friendly. I really look forward to using this during all my future bike trips. It's really cool to see how fast and far you've gone. It also comes with a cute little compass that looks like the steering wheel to a ship!
Overall I am very happy with this product. I received this item at a discount in exchange for an honest review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back