DO NOT BUY FROM GEARBEST !!

The reviews on Gearbest are only the ones that they like. My review did not make it onto the website as it highlighted a problem with the case warping in hot conditions. I had to send the unit back (at my expense). I eventually got a store credit after a very long time.

I have talked with @moe fady . Since we can't resend a new A118c by overnight delivery as @moe fady requested, I applied full refund to his paypal account without sending back the unit!

I have talked with @moe fady . Since we can't resend a new A118c by overnight delivery as @moe fady requested, I applied full refund to his paypal account without sending back the unit!

Please note that I am yet to receive the credit in my PayPal account !!

Hello @moe fady

It needs time. We apply many payments each day. Please wait. I will let you know when you finish the payment.

Regards,
Fiona

The squeaky wheel ... :)

Hello Fiona , I hope your having a nice day ..

Matt

From discovering the products (order # W1606030144062737 dated June 04,2016) in the Gearbest website and ordering I would like to write the next.

I completely satisfied with the products. The quality is really good. The GearBest online store site is easy to navigate and find the things that you want at great low prices. Both the site and mobile app have a nice overall view aspect and appeal to the products making easy to get all descriptions and reviews for them. Gearbest has a delivery option that let's me be calm and just way for the package to arrive at my house and believe me it's fast to arrive and free so what else can I say. So, I completely recommend Gearbest.com for everybody!

Here is a rather remarkable "Unboxing Video" from Gearbest!

Perhaps the best way to describe this video and Gearbest's handling of the matter is to simply quote the reviewer's comments from his YouTube post.

Published on Oct 22, 2015

"This was supposed to be an unboxing and review of the BEELINK X2 ordered from GearBest.com but it doesn't go so well as the product is completely missing. I emailed them to tell them what happened, this is their response..."

Dear Chris,

Unfortunately it appears that your order has been lost on the way.

After reviewing your order, we found out you haven't purchased any insurance during the check-out.
We will still do our best to help you.

Therefore here are the best solutions we can offer you:

1)Refund 50% of the product to your wallet for your future purchase
The product value is 33.99$, we can refund 17$ back to your wallet.

2) 30% refund to your credit card or Paypal
In that case we refund 9$ back to you.

3) Reship the order
We can reship the order. For this, please kindly send us 50% of the order value 15$ so that we can arrange the shipment.

Please kindly let us know your decision.

Once again we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We appreciate your understanding.

Best Regards
Jared
Gearbest Customer Service

Last edited:

Perhaps the best way to describe this video and Gearbest's handling of the matter is to simply quote the reviewer's comments from his YouTube post.

"This was supposed to be an unboxing and review of the BEELINK X2 ordered from GearBest.com but it doesn't go so well as the product is completely missing. I emailed them to tell them what happened, this is their response..."

Dear Chris,

After reviewing your order, we found out you haven't purchased any insurance during the check-out.

3) Reship the order
We can reship the order. For this, please kindly send us 50% of the order value 15$ so that we can arrange the shipment.

Best Regards
Jared
I saw a video and I laught like a crazy guy. This guy from video is very funny =)) =))
@GearBest what do you say about this video ?

Dear Chris,

3) Reship the order

Best Regards
Jared
That is simply unacceptable.

Dear Chris,

3) Reship the order

Best Regards
Jared
Hehe it's only one thing missing. ;)
All the accessories are there. :D

I normally do not care for unboxing videos, but in this case it is very instructive. Thanks for the post @Dashmellow I will not be ordering anything from them anytime soon.

I agree. I'm usually no fan of the "unboxing phenomenon" either but this one is in a class by itself. In a way it sort of justifies the concept because it provides "apparent" proof of what happened. (I guess the guy could have faked the virgin opening of the package but it certainly doesn't look or sound that way.)

From discovering the products (order # W1606030144062737 dated June 04,2016) in the Gearbest website and ordering I would like to write the next.

I completely satisfied with the products. The quality is really good. The GearBest online store site is easy to navigate and find the things that you want at great low prices. Both the site and mobile app have a nice overall view aspect and appeal to the products making easy to get all descriptions and reviews for them. Gearbest has a delivery option that let's me be calm and just way for the package to arrive at my house and believe me it's fast to arrive and free so what else can I say. So, I completely recommend Gearbest.com for everybody!
Well, I see the shills have found another thread to post their praises to since the other GB thread was closed. :(

@Andrey Basoff - Please tell us how you found this thread.

Edit: Well I see Mr. Basoff's profile has been deleted which means his account probably has also. Guess we won't get an answer.

when my one and only order from gearbest went awry, they sent me a similar response. I politely countered with:
1. I can open a paypal dispute
2. I can contact my credit card to do a charge back

within 2 days, I had a full refund in my paypal account. :)

Back