Best low light dashcam max. 100$

We've definitely sold over a thousand of these and mostly for dash camera purposes and have had to date no returns that I know of due to heat-related issues. The QC on these is generally very good. We get more defective returns on DVR-207s (which I think are considered here as more reliable). Though as other people have noted here, we should wait and see after a year how reliable it really is as a dash camera.

spytec said:
We've definitely sold over a thousand of these and mostly for dash camera purposes and have had to date no returns that I know of due to heat-related issues. The QC on these is generally very good. We get more defective returns on DVR-207s (which I think are considered here as more reliable). Though as other people have noted here, we should wait and see after a year how reliable it really is as a dash camera.

Thanks you for your post. I want to be clear about this, you are talking about the Mobius, correct?

Any word on when the wider angle lens and the capacitor option come out?

The Mobius looks very interesting AND you are the company I'm the most likely to order it from.

Thanks,

Bob Diaz

Thanks you for your post. I want to be clear about this, you are talking about the Mobius, correct?

Any word on when the wider angle lens and the capacitor option come out?

The Mobius looks very interesting AND you are the company I'm the most likely to order it from.

Thanks,

Bob Diaz

I was hoping that spytec would see this message and give us an answer.... :)

Bob Diaz

What's the difference between branded and no-branded GT300W, LS300W? I saw on Foxoffer non-branded VF300W 30$ cheaper than the branded one.

The difference is $30, the GT series product has a better track record so far for firmware updates, the LS series is what you get is what you got

What's the difference between branded and no-branded GT300W, LS300W? I saw on Foxoffer non-branded VF300W 30$ cheaper than the branded one.

GT300W firmware can be updated much easier than LS300W. GT300W firmware is already "cracked" by few Russians :)
VF300W is also OK within it's price range and it has 12Mbps bit-rate vs 15Mbps on gt300w / ls300w

I ordered today LS650W @ Foxoffer. I suppose the delivery will last about 1-1 1/2 month, then I'll be back with a minireview. The camera meets, IMHO, the two principal criterions: price (under 100$) and reasonable low light capabilities.

The "conspicuosity" wasn't a criterion. The camera will be an "all arounder", to speak so...

Back