Original GT300W at FoxOffer?

Maulhofer

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I read about fake GT300 and I have ordered my GT300W at FoxOffer and still waiting for delivery.
How safe is that I bought an original GT300W? I've also read that FoxOffer is a reputable dealer.

Regards, Maulhofer

Pretty sure you'll get a real one as I did. Identical to LS300W in image quality.

I did get my GT300W through Foxoffer, box is as pictured on the product page. No reason to doubt they're selling fake goods, this would only damage their name and affect their reputation.

Maulhofer said:
I read about fake GT300 and I have ordered my GT300W at FoxOffer and still waiting for delivery.
How safe is that I bought an original GT300W? I've also read that FoxOffer is a reputable dealer.

Regards, Maulhofer

The only doubt was regarding GT350W, because Foxoffer selling it without Shadow logo at the front, it was they special order and they explained this here:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1489

I do not think Foxoffer will ever attempt to sell fakes. They have invested too much into they name being reputable seller.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not necessary to sell fake camera, maybe at first you can sell many, but you will pay more for after-sales.
If customer have problem with the product, you should and have to solve the problem, so it is better to sell good quality DVR. So why foxoffer focus on high-end DVR.

Unfortunately I came across this too late :/. But I guess it can still help others?

http://www.dod-tec.com/page.html?0.32897481927648187

I'm afraid even the DOD website has warned u that foxoffer is selling fake DOD stuff...

I am afraid you are wrong. Foxoffer DOES NOT SELLING FAKES !!!
There is a difference between selling fakes and being an unauthorized reseller.

Dod-tec made a list on so called "unauthorised resellers", because "they" ( those resellers ) sell Original DOD Tec branded dash cameras at very low margins and this way taking away customers from other so authorised DOD product resellers which have huge margins.

Only thing DOD tech warning there in that warning message is: if you buy DOD branded products from other places than those DOD have listed on their website ( authorised resellers ), then if in future something happens , or if you need firmware upgrade etc,. - then you will not get help from DOD.

Hope now you understand a difference ?
There is nothing to do with fakes or non-fakes.

Big resellers like Foxoffer, E-Prance, Saddle, - they all sell original products.

Only thing DOD tech warning there in that warning message is: if you buy DOD branded products from other places than those DOD have listed on their website ( authorised resellers ), then if in future something happens , or if you need firmware upgrade etc,. - then you will not get help from DOD.

I would think it would be a valid warning if buying from the approved distributor gave you these benefits, the stories of customers that purchased through official channels having to pay $25 for a firmware upgrade though make you wonder how this is meant to be good service

I would think it would be a valid warning if buying from the approved distributor gave you these benefits, the stories of customers that purchased through official channels having to pay $25 for a firmware upgrade though make you wonder how this is meant to be good service

Regarding firmware upgrade, buyer get much quicker help from this forum. Also if to check Vendors sub-forum, then can see feedback from buyers, even if bought from China "unauthorised" re-sellers, - some of them will provide you a quick help, replay to your e-mails and easy warranty exchange / repair service, compare to if you start communication to authorised resellers in case you need a help. Foxoffer ( billknow ) has been very active in this forum listening to peoples advises, concerts on how to improve products. They do care about their reputation and not afraid to step-out and talk about issues here ( if they appear).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Belial88 GT300W 21
B GT300W 0
old GT300W 0
J GT300W 11
I GT300W 4
Back