Change log:
1. Added: Contrast option for video: Normal, High, Low;
2. Added: Sharpness option for video: Normal, High, Low;
3. Added: Video Bit-rate options: Low, Medium, High;
4. Added: Lock Actual Recording via Menu button;
5. Added: Video Color options: Normal, Black&White, Sepia;
6. Added: Wi-Fi autostart option: On/Off
7. Added: Thai language;
8. Improved: Once press shutter button to start/stop recording while in screen-save mode
9. Improved: Front and Top LED blinking in Car DVR mode;
10. Improved: Not auto start recording in Car DVR mode if no external charger plugged
11. Improved: Auto delete the firmware after upgrade
12. Fixed: Unmute Recording Audio issue by menu button

Download link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22493212/GIT1_FW_V1.4B_0527.zip

A lot of useful things added, I'm definitely going to use at least 5 from them.

Just updated my Git2 with my own custom boot logo with the new firmware, will this be possible with the Git 1 and the new 1.4 firmware?? Or when will that be possible for the Git 1?? :)

@gitup will we get the same features as in latest Git2 firmware ? For dashcam use, like 15 sec screensaver, customize own boot logo, car dvr metering for dashcam use and such, enable car number text / user customized text from the menu..

I dont know what happend but my git1 stop recording video clips - i was using the V1.4 Beta firmware. After i have change my microsd cards ( from 32gb to 64gb ) still no change. I had to downgrade to the last stable firmware ( 1.3 ) and now the Little one is working again. Any news for us @gitup about a new stable firmware? Or a capacitor for use in the hot days of summer?

@gitup - Do You have any news for us the users of Git1 regarding a stable version of the firmware 1.4?

Quick recording function as in git2 would be Nice! When camera is powered off and once long press on record button it starts upp in recording mode..

@gitup - Do You have any news for us the users of Git1 regarding a stable version of the firmware 1.4?
There is nothing new changed in V1.4 firmware compared to the beta version, going to release it soon, just improved the Thailand translation.

There is nothing new changed in V1.4 firmware compared to the beta version, going to release it soon, just improved the Thailand translation.

How about a later firmware? For Git1 it would be nice if we also could get:
1: Quick capture mode, once press record button when camera is off, it goes on recording as in Git2.
2: User customized boot logo
3: Screen saver 15-30 seconds.
4: Dashcam metering for better exposure.

How about a later firmware? For Git1 it would be nice if we also could get:
1: Quick capture mode, once press record button when camera is off, it goes on recording as in Git2.
2: User customized boot logo
3: Screen saver 15-30 seconds.
4: Dashcam metering for better exposure.

#1, the hardware does not support.
#2, no plan to support it.
#3, 4, will check it.

Thanks.

I will also like a "colorful" / "vivid" option if possible.

No problem! I'm just about to install these guys myself. Waiting on a couple mounts at the moment, but prepping the settings ahead of time. Came across that link and thought I'd share.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xmyladylostx Git1 11
T Git1 7
M Git1 8
M Git1 4
C Git1 10
Back