MiVue 658 Does not start anymore

sparqy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So I had my Mivue 658 set up and working fine, however after a few weeks of operation it does not turn on any more. When I press the power button the System LED just blinks amber a few times and nothing happens. I can occasionally hear it boot up if I leave it plugged into my 12v port in the car however the screen does not light up.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: I have tried other ports and other car, still same result.

Try to power on without memory card inserted. If this works, then issue is in memory card.

Try to power on without memory card inserted. If this works, then issue is in memory card.

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried it without the memory card in unfortunately it did not boot up. However I now have it plugged into my computer and it boots up, says welcome and is in the USB connecting screen.

Could it be my car port or the charger itself?

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried it without the memory card in unfortunately it did not boot up. However I now have it plugged into my computer and it boots up, says welcome and is in the USB connecting screen.

Could it be my car port or the charger itself?

In this case try other cigarette lighter usb charger / power supply. Your old one might have faulty voltage converter.

In this case try other cigarette lighter usb charger / power supply. Your old one might have faulty voltage converter.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try this out and see how it goes.

Back