Blackvue 750 not working black screen

Bassbumpa

Reaction score
Country
Canada
One morning I went into my car and my 750 dash cam was not working. I didn't do any firmware upgrade or anything like that. Even if I turn it on without any memory card, it just shows the initial blackvue screen then goes black. All the led lights on the side stay on solid. I've tried formatting my memory card. I've tried loading the latest English firmware. Still, I can't get passed the initial blackvue screen and black screen. I've had this dash cam for less than 2 months.

Hi,
Is your set new? Which version you brought? 32GB or 16GB? When you brought it?

@Bassbumpa. Try this. Go to blackvue.com at download page. Download the latest firmware zip file (base of your PC OS) and the unzip it. Copy and paste the Blackvue folder. Plug it back to the cam and power on the unit. It works on mine and mine is 32GB, English Version.
Hope it works on yours too

Any updates on this post? I'm having the same issue. Updated the firmware and all. I still get the intro screen for about 30 secs., then the screen goes blank. All three lights stay on solid.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Any updates on this post? I'm having the same issue. Updated the firmware and all. I still get the intro screen for about 30 secs., then the screen goes blank. All three lights stay on solid.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Please send it back to your retailer if you have updated the latest firmware and having this same problem. Are you getting the 32GB Version?

Thank you

That's not an option, or it would be back by now. I've have the unit approx. 6 months.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! unfortunately all tech support is in Korea and communication is... lacking.

@Lazza T - Then you need to send it back directly to Korea. Try to send them email and ask for address. Email: cs@pittasoft.com
Why your retailer cannot support this issue? I have this same issue when I buy the 32GB Version last year June. Same symptoms like yours. Send back to the local retailer and get it fixed in Korea FOC since under warranty.

I'm in communication... slowly... with korea but they just keep asking me "try this, try that". My retailer only covers for 30 days and I've had this unit for months. Korea takes 2-3 days to respond.

I'm in communication... slowly... with korea but they just keep asking me "try this, try that". My retailer only covers for 30 days and I've had this unit for months. Korea takes 2-3 days to respond.

Too bad. Maybe they (Korea) is trying to release a new firmware update to counter this problem. As I say "maybe". I suggest you insist to send it back.

One morning I went into my car and my 750 dash cam was not working. I didn't do any firmware upgrade or anything like that. Even if I turn it on without any memory card, it just shows the initial blackvue screen then goes black. All the led lights on the side stay on solid. I've tried formatting my memory card. I've tried loading the latest English firmware. Still, I can't get passed the initial blackvue screen and black screen. I've had this dash cam for less than 2 months.
I hope your problem is over now. I had similar problem but sorted out without sending it to Blackvue

I hope your problem is over now. I had similar problem but sorted out without sending it to Blackvue
Mine to share how it had been sort out?

Thanks

Please Let me know your Blackvue Model and the issue with it in detail

DR750LW-2CH. Send back to my local dealer and they send it back to Korea and comeback within 10 days and it is working fine now. I have no idea what they have done and basically this is the thing no manufacturer will share out.

Back