Slow motion mode does't work

Ham Solo

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hi to all.

I have a C30. I can't record any video at 240 fps. When I select 240fps mode, the result is a video with 30 frames, repeated 8 times each one (240 fps / 8 = 30 fps) In other modes occurs the same. In 120fps mode the frames are repeated 4 times each one (120 fps / 4 = 30 fps), in 60fps the frames are repeated 2 times each one (60 fps / 2 = 30 fps).

Summarizing, the cam only rercord 30 fps, but each frame are repeated all necessary times to obtain the ratio selected.

I have updated firmware to try solve this problem, but it hasn't worked (I had S20160331v1.0 ver. and I have updated to S20160530v1.0)

Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Thank you.

Well. I'll ask the question another way.

To all who have this model: 240fps, 120fps and 60fps mode works well?

I hope someone respond. Thanks.

After 2 months and 6 emails, Soocoo technical service answered me. This is their solution:

Hello Dear,
You can choose the "VGAP240" Model.
I test this model is great

Fantastic, sublime, divine.

I post this only to let you know as Soocoo technical service works.

Greetings to all

Have you tried upgrading to the newest firmware? There's a new one http://www.soocoo.cc/DL/SOOCOO-C30-Firmware/20160802V2.0.zip

Just got one a few days ago. Mine seems to be working just fine, no repeated frames in 60p, haven't tried 120 fps yet though.

Hi encircle. I have updated to the lastest firmware available for my model. My camera version is 1.0. I can't update to 2.0 firmware.

It's specifically written in upgrade instructions:

Note:
1) If your camera version is V1.0, you can update V1.0 firmware only, otherwise, it will not success to update
2) If your camera version is V2.0, you can update V2.0 firmware only, otherwise, it will not success to update

Thanks.

Oh, sorry about that. It's a shame that yours is not doing the advertised frame rates and that the v1.0 cannot upgrade to the latest firmware.

Someone tested there already, the new firmware (20160802V2.0.zip ) of Soocoo C30 ?
What are the improvements in the new firmware?Please share there any bugs or problems with it.Thanks.

Last edited:
Back