[HOT] New Firmware for LS400W 2013/08/20 new Features, bug fixed,

-Pizdys-

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
better than yours....
-New Firmware for DOD-Tech LS400W is now available!
LS400W 1308200-RU-3 E00

Download link:
[temporary sharing hold] due to reports about problem.

New features:
- Plate stamp
- White balance
- Password settings
- Image rotation

languages:
- English
- Russian

bug fixes:
- no more memory errors (some memory cards had memory errors),
- possibly now support 64GB cards formated to FAT32gb/64GB?

1) Copy firmware to root of your sd card directory
2) Connect charger (blue LED should on for about ~20-30sec.)
3) Wait.
4) When the camera turns on the firmware update is complete
5) Delete the firmware from the sd card !!!

out.php

out.php

out.php

out.php

out.php

out.php

Last edited:
Since when is it possible to update cams from DOD by yourself?

Blue light just stays on. I left it for 5 minutes. It wont start with the FW file on the card.

It does start when I delete the FW.

Blue light just stays on. I left it for 5 minutes. It wont start with the FW file on the card.

It does start when I delete the FW.
which firmware version currently you got now?

My current FW is

LS400W 1305301-RU-3

With black and white menu and no option for WB or plate stamp.

Don't try it!
Its not working and now my 32 GB SD card dead.

Don't try it!
Its not working and now my 32 GB SD card dead.
wow! in my LS400W camera this Fw works fine...
my memory card is: samasung 32GB plus,

due to your post i will temporarily stop sharing this fw...for more test (but looks really fine).
which brand of memory card are you use now?
thx

I have
Transcend Premium Micro SDHC 32GB.
my FW is LS400W 1305310-SC-2, Memory card currently not working and not detected by any computer.
So I can not even delete the FW file, I gave
the card to a friend maybe he can fix it.

When i put the card with the FW file in the camera the blue light was on for 10 sec and then the camera stop working and i had to push the reset butten.

what happens if you put a different memory card in the camera?
The cmera was dead even after i put another SD card, i had to push the reset butten and only then she start to work again.
Now the camera is working fine whit another SD card/

ok, so it's quite possible there is something else at play, it could well be that this firmware file is ok as others seem to be running it and your camera is working, just not with that card

one thing I wasn't clear on though is this firmware an official version that someone got hold of or a homebrew reverse engineered Russian version or similar?

Even after that i take the card out of the camera she was dead only the reset butten help me to turn the camera on.
And the SD card is not working, something in the FW file made to the camera and the card stop working.

maybe it happen because my FW?
LS400W 1305310-SC-2

its hard to say whats going on...
maybe this Firmware working only with some revisions of LS400W,
i found this firmware on dvr.net.ua forum and with my LS400W firmware 130703 e00 works fine...

Last edited:
its hard to say whats going on...
maybe this Firmware working only with some revisions of LS400W,
i found this firmware on dvr.net.ua forum and with my LS400W firmware 130703 e00 works fine...

I am confused how this can be New firmware when I've had the Ls400w with firmware LS400w 1307030-SC-2 E00 for 4 months and it already has those features.

- Plate stamp
- White balance
- Password settings
- Image rotation

(also, the firmware numbering doesn't make sense):

I've had one or 2 minor "Memory Errors", but I switched Micro SD cards.

Currently, I am experiencing an issue where the device randomly goes into "MASS STORAGE" mode while connected to auto power supply. I turn on the car and the screen says "MASS STORAGE".

I have unplug the power and restart to reset it. :(

I am confused how this can be New firmware when I've had the Ls400w with firmware LS400w 1307030-SC-2 E00 for 4 months and it already has those features.

- Plate stamp
- White balance
- Password settings
- Image rotation

(also, the firmware numbering doesn't make sense):

I've had one or 2 minor "Memory Errors", but I switched Micro SD cards.

Currently, I am experiencing an issue where the device randomly goes into "MASS STORAGE" mode while connected to auto power supply. I turn on the car and the screen says "MASS STORAGE".

I have unplug the power and restart to reset it. :(

Maybe check a different USB cable to charge it in the car. A USB cable has usually 4 pins, of which 2 are used for data and 2 for power. So I assume that there could be the problem.

Maybe check a different USB cable to charge it in the car. A USB cable has usually 4 pins, of which 2 are used for data and 2 for power. So I assume that there could be the problem.

I dont think the USB cable that comes with the DOD Ls400w can be disconnected from the charger. It's one piece, but I will check. Thanks

Back